Girlfriend?

"Justin to be honest........... Of course I will be your girlfriend!!!!" I said to Justin who had a huge smile spread across his face. Justin ran up to me and picked me up, I squealed and laughed so hard. He put me down and we just stood there in silence. Finally I broke the silence and said "Do you want to watch a movie or get some FroYo?". "Sure, how bout we get FroYo and then watch a movie?!" He replied. "Sounds like a plan!" I said back.
(Skip to FroYo place)
When we got to the FroYo place, Justin told me to sit down while he got my yogurt. I sat next to the window and I thought about the car ride over here. He said something I really didn't like. Justin snapped me out of my thoughts and placed the frozen yogurt infront of me. "Do you want to eat here or at my place?" He asked. "Oh Justin I forgot to tell you my mom wants me home right now I have to leave!" I lied. "Do you want me to take you home?" He asked "No!" I said kind of harsh. I ran home with tears streaming down my face.
Justin's POV
Ever since I said something to her in the car she has been acting all weird. I didn't know why she left so fast. I tried calling her but it went straight to voicemail. I drove home thinking why Mia left. Did I do something? I don't wanna lose her! 
Mia's POV
I got to my house and ran to my room and jumped on my bed. I was crying until I heard my phone ring it was Justin. I declined and remembered what he said.
[Flashback]
Justin was staring at me when I turned my head to him. He was still staring so I asked "what,do I have something on my face?". "No it is just that your so different it's weird. Your weird." Justin said. "Is that bad?" I asked. "I don't know! Most people don't like weird people. Your not like other girls." He said. That hurt me a lot but I just ignored it. Then we were there.
[End of Flashback]
That night I cried myself to sleep.

Thanks for reading. I hope your enjoying it, I know I suck but I try. Please vote and share with your friends. Please follow my social medias
Instagram: Miaj1226
Musical.ly: MiaJimenez26
Boobye my friends😍😘💋💋✌️
                                 -MIA💋