Hell

Mia's POV
I Woke up to my alarm clock ringing,I quickly smacked the button and groaned because it was super early. I quickly got up and took a shower.
[Skip shower]
I put on a gray croptop with some cute slightly ripped jeans and my gray converse with red lipstick. After I'm done dressing I get my Mint green backpack and my phone.

 After I'm done dressing I get my Mint green backpack and my phone

I ate breakfast and walk to the bus stop. 5 minutes later the bus arrives and I get in the bus. These 3 pretty girls tell me to sit on the empty seat next to them. Their was a really pretty one with gray hair and a pierced nose she told me her name was Jordan.

Then there was another one that was also very pretty she had brown hair and had a lot of jewelry

Then there was another one that was also very pretty she had brown hair and had a lot of jewelry. She told me her name was Samantha but to call her Sami.

Lastly there was a girl with curly blonde hair, she was eating peach yogurt

Lastly there was a girl with curly blonde hair, she was eating peach yogurt. Her name was Natalia.

In my mind I thought how could they all look so pretty and I look like a pale strawberry

In my mind I thought how could they all look so pretty and I look like a pale strawberry.(If you forgot what she looked like go to the first chapter) We hung out until we got to school and exchanged numbers.
We got to school and I hopped of the bus. I had the same schedule as Jordan so I just followed her around. As I was waiting outside the restroom for Jordan I felt warm arms wrap around my waist. I turned a round to see a smiley Justin. "I didn't know you came to my school!!' He said excited. "Me neither!" I said surprised. Then Jordan came out and had her mouth hanging when she saw Justin. Justin also had his mouth hanging when he saw Jordan. "I see you've met my ex." She says with no emotion. "Wait you guys used to go out!!" I say surprised. "Yeah but now we are cool with each other." Justin says and Jordan nods. "Cool!!" I say excited. "So how did you guys meet?" Justin asks me. "Oh, Jordan and her friends told me to sit with them so we started talking and exchanged numbers." I reply. "Speaking of numbers I forgot to get your yesterday!" He says. "Oh, here you go!" I say while handing him a piece of paper. "Thank you." he says while taking the paper.
[Bell rings]
We all got to our classes and my first one is Math. Jordan introduces me to the teacher and he tells me to take a seat next to Justin. "Justin please raise your hand." The teacher says. Justin stops talking to his friends and raises his hand. He sees that I'm walking towards the seat next to him so he pulls it out and says "For my lady." I giggle and take a seat. "Justin is a real charmer so be careful Mia." Mr.Probz (the teacher)tells me. Justin giggles and says "Yeah Mia watch out, I could just kiss you out of no where!" he says sarcastically and then gives me a wink that kills me. Then I remember the day I was so close to kissing Justin.
[Skip School cause I'm a lazy HOE😂😂]
Justin invites me to come over so I get in his car and we drive to his place. We arrive to his place and he opens the door and I jump on his couch and sigh. He laughs at me and sits down.
Justin's POV
Mia is so cute I think to myself and sit down. Mia scoots closer and rests her head on my lap while the rest of her body is on the couch. Mia turns around so she is facing my stomach. Then I realize how close she was to my, how do you say it Oh yeah private parts!!