Chapter Six: TEAM 7!!!!

By the time Emily woke up the next morning, T.V. and Dr. Pepper were out of her mind.

She got up to take a quick shower, which turned into a long one when she discovered that the shower head had 8 different settings.

Tenten had to wait for Emily to dry up and get dressed.

"Hurry," Tenten sighed. "They'll already be in their teams by now. We need to hurry and get there before your team leaves."

When they had finally arrived at class, the only team that had not yet left the classroom was the only one whose sensei had not arrived yet.

"Thank goodness Kakashi is always late," Emily smiled.

"See ya later," said Tenten outside the classroom.

"Bye," said Emily.

She opened the door to find Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke. Naruto was pacing the floor with his hands behind his neck. Sakura was standing and watching him. Sasuke was sulking and behind his usual Uchiha-brat self.

"You?!" Naruto exclaimed, recognizing Emily immediately. "You're our sensei?!"

Emily let out one of her cough laughs.

"No, your sensei is a whole lot hotter than me," Emily assured them.

"'Hotter'?" Naruto said with a disgusted wrinkled of his nose.

"Oooh, is he dark and handsome like..." Sakura trailed off and threw an obvious look at Sasuke, then giggled.

"Ewwww, heck no," Emily said. "He does NOT look like Sasuke."

Sakura gave Emily a shocked growl. Sasuke glanced at Emily with annoyance for a second, then returned to his sulking. Naruto snickered and decided that he might like Freckles.

"Well, I'm getting tired of waiting," Naruto sighed. "Ours is the only sensei who hasn't shown up yet. Who knows if he'll show up at all. Maybe I should leave a little surprise for him..."

Emily smiled. She knew exactly where this was going. She watched as Naruto balanced a chalk eraser covered in chalk dust between the slide floor and the wall.

"That oughtta teach him."

"It won't work," said Sasuke. "This is a Jounin we're talking about. He won't fall for a stupid prank."

"Oh, shut it, Sasuke," snapped Emily.

Just then, they heard footsteps. A hand slipped through the crack of the door and in stepped a man in a mask with spiky silver hair. And down fell Naruto's eraser-- thunk!-- on his head.

Emily covered her mouth to keep from screaming.

It's the real Kakashi! The real life animated Kakashi Hatake! He is so gorgeous. He looks so sexy. I just want to kiss him. OMG OMG OMG. It's KAKASHI!

"Yeah!" Naruto exclaimed excitedly. "You fell for it!"

"Sorry, Sensei," Sakura butted in. "I tried to tell him not to do it, but he's just so stupid that he did it anyway."

Kakashi picked up the eraser, looked down at it, then looked up to observe the four kids.

"How do I put this lightly?" Kakashi said thoughtfully. "My first impression of all of you: You're all idiots."

Finally, Emily could hold it no longer. She let out a fangirl scream, her face turned red, tears welled up in her eyes, and she felt suddenly weak in the legs.

"OMG, I love you so much, Kakashi!" she squealed.

"You must be Emily," Kakashi replied.

"You know my name!" Emily gasped. "He knows my name!"

Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura watched in total confusion.

"You do know why you're here, don't you, Emily?" continued Kakashi.

"Umm.... something about my soul, right?"

"Exactly. We'll get to that in a bit here." He turned back toward the door and made a gesture for all of them to follow him. "For now, let's go somewhere else and begin our first exercise."