chapter 22

Lunas POV.

I woke up and delly layed beside me sleeping.
'It's weird.... I really love her but idk it feels god if i and peter have sex. He asks me how i am. If it feels good and what i want. He asks me about delly and about my life. He is carefully with everything he does. He kind of changed. I don't know what i'm thinking ! Stop it luna ! He fucking raped you! He hurt you! Delly is your one and only!' i thought as i felt her lips on mine. "Good morning" delly said. "Morning babe' i responsed. She smiled and started playing with my hair. My phone blinked. I got a message.

'Hey luna. Yesterday was awesome. I wanna do that again. Today at 8. Same place. See ya'

It was peter. I deleted it and locked my phone as fast as possible. "Who was it?" delly asked. "Just the guy from yesterday... We planned some things and i will meet him today again. " i answered and fake-smiled. "Oh ok... But can we do something together tomorrow?" she asked with a sad face. I lifted her chin with my hand and looked her deep in the eyes. "Of course delly. Everything you want i love you." i said and gave her a loving kiss. I felt her smile against my lips and we made out for some time. I broke the kiss. "Delly let's go down and go swimming after that." i said and she nodded. We stood up got dressed and went down. I saw peter on the table and he smirked the whole time. We finished eating and went up to our room to change into swim suit. As we finished we walked back down to the beach. There were a lot of people so nobody recognised us.

Adeles POV.

We layed our towels down and walked into the cold water. We swam away because there were so many people and layed on our air mattress. The water was diamon clear you could see everything. "This is awesome!" i said and luna nodded. "All these peoples haha i love the landscape and i love you" luna responsed and pecked our lips.
"I love you too" i responsed.

Lunas POV.

'What about a little tease.??' i thought and kissed her. I squeezed her ass and she let out a little moan. So i could add tongue and deepened the kiss. I slowly got my hand down to her pizza and inserted two fingers. "Fuck ! No luna! Not here everybody will see us!" delly whisper-yelled. But i continued. "Be quiet" i whispered back as i added another finger. I thrusted them faster and kissed her to hide her moans. As she was about to cum i pulled my hand out of her and cleaned it. "Luna! Argh.." she said. "What? You told me to shut up." i said and smirked. I swam a bit and at a fast pace back to her. She didn't recognised so i just dove under her and eat her out she let out a loud moan. I came back up and some guys were watching her. I laughed my ass off and she blushed. "Delly i told you to not moan" i whispered into her ear and giggled again. "You know i can't !" she said and turned around. "Delly don't be mad... I love you... Come on. They don't know you." i said and wrapped my arms around her waist. (Just for you to know we were in the water but could stand on the sand) i knew she smirked and i let my hand get down to her pizza again.

Adeles POV.

I felt her hands on my pizza rubbing my clit. "Luna.. I to-." was all i could say as i felt her inside of me. "fuck!" i yelled and bit my lip. She added another finger and pushed them in and out of me. I tried to hold back everything. She turned me around and we dove under water i reached my climax and screamed in pleasure. Fank god we were under water and nobody saw or heard us. We came back up and swam back. We went up into the hotel room and got dressed again. We watched a movie and sang some songs. "Delly i'm sorry but i have to leave... See ya. I try to come back earlier. Love you." luna said and left.

Lunas POV.

I have the 'meeting' with peter so i just walked out and waited for him. He arrived some minutes after me and took my hand. "So yesterday was amazing" he said and smirked. "We will do it again and not tomorrow ok..?" he asked i nodded and we walked to the house. We went in and he gave me a glass of water. "So what shall we do today ... Hm.? Ok i think i have an idea." Peter said and smirked again. His big hands went down to my pizza and rubbed it through the pants. I let out little moans. "I bet i can make you come in 1 minute" he said. "No way you can't" i answered and we both smirked. "Ok challenge you try and after that i will try too... Where do you wanna try?" I asked him. "Ehm.. We can go up in the bedroom..." Peter responsed, i nodded and we walked in. "Lay down and take off your clothes" he said and closed the door. As he turned around again i was naked and lated on the bed ready for him to fuck me. He smirked and walked towards me  "one minute..." He said and kissed me. Everything went really fast. I first felt him eating me out and after that thrusting into me at a rapid pace. I moaned like crazy but tried to hold it back. He started sucking on my neck and thrusting deeper. I couldn't take it anymore so i just let out an earthshettering moan and reached climax. "Fuuck !!" Was all i could say.  he layed beside me and i tried to catch my breathe. "Yeah i got it.. Now ut is your turn." Peter said. I smirked and drove my hands through his chest hair what drove him crazy. I kissed him and took his big dick into my mouth. He let out loud moans. I let my tongue do the work and he came  i swallowed everything and went back up to kiss him. "Wow ! You really know how to do that!" Peter said and i smirked. "I think we are ready for today" he said and gave me my clothes. I put them back on took my phone and walked down. "See ya soon" peter said slapped my ass a last time and closed the door behind me. I walked back to the hotel room and entered our room. But it was empty. There was a letter on the bed .

Dear luna...

Updateeeeeeeeee 🙈🍃
Oml sry for the cliffhanger 😂😂
Sorry that it took so long ... I try my best to update asap 💕
Hope you like it 💗💎
Please comment and vote 🎉👌
Should i continue ? 💗
Just comment 🍃
Ly adelelaughs 💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋babygurladele hellomyremedy
Hope you like it momoninadaydreamer 💗❤