chapter 20

Lunas POV.

I woke up and delly layed beside me with her eyes closed. "Delly?" I whispered but she didn't answered so i stood up. 'So she won't recognise if i try it...' I thought and got the dildo. I entered the bathroom and locked the door. I stepped into the shower and shut the door. I started the water and turned the vibrator on. I made it wet and carefully inserted it. 'Oh fuck!' I thought and bit my lip to hide the moans. I thrusted it a bit faster and deeper and my eyes rolled back my head. It felt awesome. I grabbed my breasts and pushed it in and out. After some time i reached my climax and let out a moan. 'Fuck!' I thought and brathed heavy. 'What if delly heard me...?' Was going through my head. I turned the water off and dried myself. I put on a big blue shirt and layed back beside delly. She seemed like she was still sleeping so i put the dildo back on her side and stepped under the sheets. She opened her eyes and hugged me. "Good morning" she said and gave me a kiss on my forehead. "Morning" i responsed. She layed on top of me and kissed me passionately "it was only a few hours but i missed you." She said and continued kissing me. She put her hands under my shirt and recognised i didn't wear anything under the shirt. She smirked and slowly let her hands go up to my breasts she squeezed them and kissed me. She pulled the shirt up and left kisses on my boobs and my belly. She went down and arrived my pizza. "Luna you are so wet. Oh holy why are you so horny" she said and laughed. I blushed "because you are toooo hot." i responsed and put her hand back on my pizza. She started eating me out and inserted her tongue harsh. Her hands rested on my boobs and massaged them i moaned and reached my climax (again) "fuck! This was amazing!" I said brathing heavy.

Adeles POV.

I turned around and took my dildo. I put it in my mouth and made it a bit wet."luna?" i asked. She ushed and looked me in my eyes. "Hmm?" she asked back. "Oh you dirty little gurl you tried it" i said and she ushed even more. "Did you like it?" I asked. "It... It was awesome!" She said. "I know" i said and laughed. "I saw and heard you" i added. "What!?" She asked shocked. "No way ! Delly ! That's so embarrassing!" Luna said. "No hunny it don't have to be. Really..." I told her and gave her a kiss on her forehead. "Let us go down and eat breakfast." I said and she nodded. We got dressed and i hid my 'friend'. We walked down and started eating. I ate my toast and an egg. She ate a salad and some cake. We drank our tea and finished it with a glass water. "So today... Hmm... We can go out and idk go shopping . ?" I asked. "Hm yes sounds good." Luna said and took my hand. "Let's go" she said and stood up. We walked out the room and walked through the city. We entered some fancy shops and bought a few things. "Omg delly omg can we please go in!?" Luna asked excited. There was a victoria secret shop. "Of course." I answered and we ran inside the store. "Delly can we play a little game?" Luna asked. I nodded and she smirked. "Ok so ... We have 10 minutes to buy some things for the other person. After the time finished we both have to go out the store. We will go back to our hotel and have to model in the things the other bought. Do you understand?" Luna asked. "Yes of course. Go!" I said and we started running. I got some hot lace bras in red  and black and matching knickers. I grabbed some other things and bought them. I walked ou and waited for her. She came out one minute after me and smirked. "I hope you bought some good stuff" i said and she nodded. "Ok let's go back" i told her and we walked back to our hotel.

Lunas POV.

I was so excited. I bought so fucking hot underwear for delly. Omfg! We arrived the hotel and ran up to our room. We entered the room and i pinned delly against the wall. "I can't wait to see you." I said and smirked. I kissed her and turned around. "Who starts?" She asked. "Idk... You?" I said and she nodded. "Give the the bag" delly said and i did what she said. She turned around and started walking into the bathroom. "Ehm adele... You.. You can change here..." I said and she turned around smirking. She unzipped her dress and let it fall on the floor. 'Huh she is a way tooo hot for me!' I thoight as she got out the first bra and matching knickers. She got naked and put them on. They fit perfectly and it looked stunning! "Wow ! Omg delly ! " i just could say. She walked towards me and sat on my lap. She kissed me and i added tongue. She pushed me on the bed and pulled off my shirt. "Your turn" delly said and pushed me back up. I took off my clotges and tried her stuff on. "It fits ! And luna! You look so gorgeous !" Delly said and stood up. She took off her underwear and tried on the last one so i did too. After we both finished she pinned me against the bathroom door. "I waited the whole day to fuck you!" She whispered into my ear and pulled me into the bathroom. We got naked and entered the shower. She kissed me and squeezed my ass. I did the same and we moaned into each other mouths. "I love you" delly said. "I love you too" i responsed.

Adels POV.

I went down and kissed her belly. I sucked on her clit and inserted two fingers. She moaned like crazy and put her hands on my head to push me deeper. I stopped and got up. "Delly no please ! No ! Don't leave me like this!" Luna said as i stepoed out the shower and walked back into our room. But i only took the dildo and walked back in. "Calm down." I said and continued where i left her. "Close your eyes" i said and she closed them and moaned. I added my third finger and turned the vibrador on. "Oh fuck delly i'm about to!" Was all luna said as i inserted the dildo and she screamed in pleasure. She squeezed her boobs amd dug her nails into my shoulder. "Fuck !!!! Delly ! Oh shit!" Luna said in between moans.  I pushed it in and out off her and she came. Her cum dropped down the dildo and i put it in my mouth to clean it. "You taste so good." I told her. "I bet you taste better." Luna said and kissed me. "What time?" She asked. "Ehm it is.. 7.30pm why?" I answered. She looked shocked and went out the shower. "I will go to the city... Don't wait for me. Love you delly. Good night." Luna said and left. 'What the fuck! Why did she left !? .... Oh right my birthday.... Hmm..' I thought and layed down. I turned on the tv and watched some shows.

Updateeeeeeeeee 🎉🍃🎊
Hope you like it 🌊💎
Please comment and vote 🌿🌸
Should i continue ? 💕💋
Just comment 💗❤
Ly adelelaughs hellomyremedy 💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
Fanks xtwentyfive 💋💋💋
They are back together 😂👌 but where is luna going !? I think you know...