chapter 41

Adeles POV.

I woke up as i heard some noises in the kitchen. Simon was still asleep so i decided to go down alone.
I was scared but who could it be.
I thought it was louie or luna.
I put a robe on and walked down.
"Hello!" I whisper-yelled.
The noises stopped.
"Hello?" I asked again and walked into my kitchen.
The fridge was open so i decided to close it  as i was about to push the door strong arms wrapped around my body.
And a strange smell hit my nose.
"Fuck!" I yelled as i recognised it.
But it was too late.
A hand covered my mouth and i was bent over a shoulder.
I was brought into my garden and into the little house.
I heard thr door locked and the windows closed.
I opened my eyes and saw someone i didn't want to see !
Peter
The man i thought i will never see again.
I was scared !
And i knew what comes next.
"Hello adele nice to see you again." He said and let out a loud laugh. I looked to the door and thought about a way to come out of this.
"Don't think about that. I locked everything. And you better be quiet." Peter told me and showed me a gun. "I can get verry angry so don't play games with me." He explained. 'Just let him do his things. After that you can call the police and they will get him.' I thought. "What do you want  ..peter. !?" I asked.
"So first i wanted luna but you are ok too so... We will have so much fun."
Peter answered and laughed.
"So luna came to you and told you everything. I told her not to.. But she did so now i have to hurt her. She loves you and if i hurt you she will be hurt too. You know. ?" Peter asked.
"You are an asshole!!" I said.
He just laughed and grappeb me by my hair.
"Peter shut up!" I yelled in pain.
"You don't like that?hmmm? And i don't like to be called asshole so shut your mouth." Peter said and slapped across my face.
It hurted and i helt my face with my hand there was a red line.
"Ok start peter i wanna be home in the morning. Otherwise simon will find and kill you so." I said as he covered my mouth.
"Shut your mouth and let me do my thing." He said and let go of me.
I stayed quiet and wiated for him to rape me again and ofcourse he did.
He walked towards me and put me on the little red sofa. He slapped across my face again and pulled off my joggers.  I didn't want to see it so i just closed my eyes and let him do it. 'Adele stay strong ' i told myself all the time. He rubbed his hands acriss my pizza and i really tried to hold moans back because i really didn't enjoy that !! So my body seemed to like it and i got wet. He smirked.
"Hmm you like it. Adele. Haha i will fuck your sould out of you and i swear to god you won't can walk tomorrow." He said and laughed again. 'Ugh i hate his laugh!!!' I thought everytime i heard his ugly laugh. So he continued rubbing my clit and slipped his hand inside my knickers. He inserted two fingers and i bit my lip. It hurted. He pulled the knicker off and bent down. He sucked on mh clit and pushed his fingers inside of me. I tried my best not to come. "Just let it out." He said and squeezed my boobs. I hated it ! I hate him!!! As he added a third finger i came all over his hand and he cleaned me up. "I knew you like it " he said and smirked. "Now it is my turn." He said and pulled down his shorts. "Open your beautyful mouth." He said. I kept it shut. He smirked and slapped my pizza i opened my mouth to scream but his dick entered my mouth. "Don't you dare to bite me. I will kill you!" He said. He took my hair and pushed my head back and forth. He moaned and came into my mouth. "Swallow!" He said. And i did because his dick was still in my mouth so i had no other option. "Lets have some fun" he whispered and pulled off every piece of clothes we still had on. Now we were completely naked. He rubbed my clit again and kissed me. I kept my eyes closed and hoped it would end soon. "Peter what do you-" was all i could say as he entered me all at once. "Ohhhh damnnnnn i totally forgot how tight you are !!" He moaned. "Fuck ! And i forgot how big your dick is!" I yelled . he thrusted in a fast pace and got harder with every thrust. I bit my lip but it was so hard. He squeezed everything he could and fucked me like it was his life. As he came inside if me he pulled his dick out and turned me around. "Do you wanna have sone extra fun?" He asked and i felt his smirk. I shook my head 'no' bit i felt his 'friend' on my pizza. He pushed ut inside of me and hit spots i didn't even know. "Fuuuckkkk!!!" I screaned as i came. He squeezed my boobs from behind and fucked me for hours. It was horrible!. As he finished he gave ne a final kiss and left. I was so reliefed he left. I put my clothes on and walked back into ny house. Simon was still asleep. And lunas room was still dark. I decided to take a shower and walked into the bathroom.
"Fuck!!"

Updateeee 🎊🙈
Oml i'm so sorry for the oreview and this shitty chapter but i love drama 😂😂😂 so hope you like it a bit 💜💎
Leave a comment and a vote please 💗💙
Should i continue ?💋✅
Just comment 💚❤
Ly babygurladele momoninadaydreamer adelelaughs hellomyremedy xtwentyfive 💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋