chapter 46

Lots if smut !!!!

Adeles POV.

I woke up and saw my baby beside me.
The love of my life.
"Good morning babe." I whispered and kissed him.
His soft lips touched mine.
"Good morning gorgeous." He said and a smile spread across his face.
"Today is the day. I can't wait!!!" I said and smiled too. "I know babe i'm excited too." He whispered and started kissing my neck. "Simo-" i started but moaned as he started massaging my boob. "Mhhmm you like that babe  ?." He asked. I stopped him and got up. "What!?" He asked. "Simon. I'm hungry and luna is hungry too." I answered as i put on my robe. "I'm hungry too but i'm hungry for you." He said and ran up to me. He wrapped his arns around my waist, pushed me against the wall and kissed me again  "simooonnnn" i said and pushed him away. "adele. You are too sexy for me! We didn't have sex for a loooooong time. I need you and i want you!" Simon said like a little child. "Simon. First let us eat breakfast after that ee can have fun ok. And after that ee have to drive to the airport!" I said and opened the door. "Come on." I said and walked down into the kitchen. Luna already sat there and set the table. Simon came down and i recognised his bulge. I smirked and luna looked in the other direction as fast as possible. She blushed a bit and started eating. "Good morning luna." I said and gave her a kiss on her cheek. "Morning" she said with her mouth full of food. Simon sat beside me and we all started eating. I let one of my hands travel down to his boxers. I rubbed his erection through the boxers. He tried to hold ot back. As luna recognised she stood up and walked up to her room. "Damn it adele." Was all simon said. After that i was pushed against the wall and he entered me all at once. We both let out a loud moan. "I missed that!!!" I whispered and kissed him passionately.
He thrusted into me in a fast pace . "harder babe." I said and he did exactly what i told him. One of his hands squeezed my boob and he kissed my neck. I moaned and he did too. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I reached clinax and my legs started shaking. "Yes !! Seimon continue !!" I said and he thrusted even harder and hit my g-spot. It was awesome !! He pulled out and i got down on my knees. "Do you want me to suck you off?" I asked him and smirked. He just nodded and i put the tip into my mouth. He let his head flip back and let out a deep moan. I out the whole thing in and it didn't take long to make him cum. I swallowed everything and went back up. "Love you. Now get dressed." I whispered and left the room. He followed me and as i reached the bedroom i was pinned against the door again.  "Simoonnn. I gave you everything now get dressed! We don't have enough time we have to drive soon." I told him. He looked a bit sad but we both started laughing and got dressed. After half an hour we finished and went down. "Lunaaa!?" I yelled and she ran down. "Yaaaaaaa oh damn i'm so excited !!!!!" She said and had a big smile across her face. "Ready to drive?" I asked  "i never was so ready in my life !! Yeeesss." She answered and walked out of the house and into the car. We drove to the airport. We had to wait so we sat down and ate something. After one hour of waiting we stood up and walked to our gate.

Lunas POV.

I couldn't wait !!
I was so excited ! And so damn happy !!
I took stuff and walked behind adele and simon. There was a big plane above us so i looked up.
"Shit i'm sorry." I bumbed into a person. All my stuff layed on the floor. She helped me get them up.
Our hands tpiched and we looked eachother deep in the eyes.
She had beautiful eyes.
I got lost in them.
"Luna ? Are you ready?" Adele yelled.
"I'm sorry again and... and thank you." I said .
We shook hands and continued walking. "What happened?" Adele asked. "I.. I just bumbed into a person." I said still confused.  "Lunaaaaa you like her.?" Adele said and smirked. "I don't even know her. Adele " i answered.

Adeles POV.

She liked her !
She really did !
We arrived  our plane and got in.
Simon and i sat together and luna sat one row in front of us. We sat down and tge plane started flying. I hate flying but only for my two favorite people!!
I looked out of the window as i felt simons hand going up. He reached my lady parts and stopped. "Simon we are in a plane." I whispered. He smirked and slipped his hands into my knickers. (I wore a dress so he just pushed it up and did it) he rubbed my clit and inserted two fingers. "Why are you so wet?" He asked and smirked. I didn't say anything because i had to hold my moans back. He thrusted them in and out in a fast pace and i was about to come but he stopped and pulled them out. He licked them seductive and xcntinued reading his magazine. "Are you kidding!?" I asked him getting angry. "You told me to stop so i did. Later babe when we are in the hotel." He answered. I crossed my arms over my chest and just """"enjoyed""""" the flight. We arrived paris and got out of the plane. Ohr driver wiated for us and drove us to our hotel. We got in and everything looked gorgeous! "Wow. Awesome ! Thanks so much adeke and simon!" Luna said and hugged both of us. "No problem hunny." I answered and smiled. We went to our room and layed down to take a nap.

Updateeeeeee 💋🎉🎉
Hope you like it 🙈😂
Please please comment sonething ! I love reading you comments !! 💛💛💛💛💛
Leave a vote too please ❤💜💗
Should i continue ? 💚
Ly babygurladele momoninadaydreamer adelelaughs hellomyremedy xtwentyfive  💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
This chapter is for my cutie xtwentyfive💋❤💋❤💋❤💋❤❤💋