chapter 28

Adeles POV.

I woke up curled up like a ball in the middle of my big white bed. It was 10am and the sun was shining in my face. I layed there for some time but got up to eat breakfast. I put a long white robe on and went down. I made a messy bun and started setting the table. As i finished i made two eggs, bacon and cut some cucumbers and two toasts with cheese. I sat down and ate them as i was interrupted by my phone.

"Hello?"
"Hello... Ehm... It's me simon.."
"Oh hello simon. How are you?"
"I'm.fine what about you?"
"I'm.fine too thanks. Ehm i wanna ask you ... So do you wanna go out and eat dinner tonight with me?"
"Oh simon would be great."
"Yes !? Oh yes ! Ehm sorry hahaha i'll be there at 8pm ok?"
"Yes of course. Fanks see ya."
"See ya."

'Uhh yessss i will see him again.' I thought and got my mug with my hot honey. I went up and sat on my bed. I wrote some e-mails and listened to music. 'I like him... And it seems like he likes me too... But i'm.not ready yet... What if her will leave ... What if he just acts like everybody else.... Fuck me and leave me...' I thought and got a bit sad again. "No adele shut up!" I whispered and stood up. I closed my laptop and got dressed. I wore black jeans , black converse and a blue shirt with a messy bun. I got in my car and drove to the mall. I got out of it and walked up and down the shopping centre. I saw some nice dresses and walked in some shops. I bought a red one and another black and red one. I went to mc and sat down. I ate a burger and walked to my car. But i saw someone. 'Fuck!' I thought to myself and ran into a shop. I hid behind some clothes and hoped that they won't see me. They passed me and i literally ran to my car. It was luna and peter... I closed the door and drove back home. I drove as fast i could and ran into my house.

"Hello?"
"Laura?"
"Adele what happend?"
"I... I saw luna.. And peter.. And."
"Donut i will be there in 5"

She cut the call and i just threw myself on the sofa. Luna bursted through my door and ran towards me. "Tell me everything" laura said and hugged me tight. "Oh laura nothing special... I saw them.. Today. I have a date with simon tonight so i.-" i was cut off by laura "wait what !? A date omg adele continue !!!!" She said excited. "Lau calm down... So i bought two dresses and ate somehing.. I saw them.. They laughed and just seemed so happy... I ran home.. He asked her to marry him laura !!!" I told her and a tear rolled down my cheek. "Oh babe... Don't cry because of her i swear she isn't worth it." Laura said and wiped my tears away. She hugged me tight again and took my hand. We walked up and got ready for dinner. "Delly hurry up it is 6pm" she yelled and i ran behind her. She did my make-up and my hair. I got dressed in the red and black dress and put on some black high-heels. "Adele you look stunning !!!" She said and smiled. As i finished to put my lipstick on tge doorbell rang and we ran down. "Ok adele keep calm" laura said and giggled. I opemed the door and simon stood there with some red flowers in his hand. "Wow adele you really look awesome!" He said and we gave eachotger a kiss on the cheek. "Fanks you too" i responsed and we bith smiled. He took my hand and helped me down the stairs. "See ya laura" i yelled and she closed the door. We went into his car and started driving. "Ehm... I saw you ... Today..." Simon said. I was shocked. "What? When?" I asked. "Ehm so you were shopping and i started walking to you and you ran away... Was it because of me?" He asked a bit sad. "No simon. I would never run away from you. I saw someone i didn't want to see..."  I answered. A little smile spreed acros his face. And i smiled too. We continued driving and arrived the restaurant after other 15 minutes. "I hope you like it.. It is one of my favorites." He said and tooky hand. We walked in and a friendly guy showed us our table.we sat down and i sat there with my mouth wide open. We sat on a white table with whote chairs. We sat on a little hill and saw the sunset. There was a field with flowers and it just looked stunning. "Wow simon .. This... This is awesome!!!" I said and he giggled. "I ordered this only for you" he said proud and bit on his lower lip. The friendly guy brought us two glasses and wine. We drank a bit and talked for some time. Our food arrived and it tasted delicious. As we finished we sat there and just looked up.in the beautiful sky. There was a bench some meters away. We sat down and he layed his arm.on my shoulder. I layed my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. This was beautiful! I felt safe amd loved. The time passed and it was completely dark. He carried me to the car and we both giggled. "I love your giggles delly" he said and i blushed a bit. We drove to my house. I got out and he brought me to the door. "Simon fanks for this amazing evening. I really enjoyed it!" I said and made a move to hug him. He did the same but our lips crashed together and we stood there.. Kissing. I broke the kiss and we both blushed in the moonlight. I opened the door. "Wanna come in... You drank a bit i think" i said and we walked in. I closed and locked the door. As i finished i was pinned against the wall. We both drank alcohol and i didn't know if this really was what i wanted but i let him do his things. "Where can i sleep?" He asked. "Ehm do you wanna sleep on the sofa?" I asked  he nodded. I got some pillows and a blanket. We layed on the sofa and cuddled a bit. "Adele... I really like you." Simon said. "I like you too simon" i said and a big smile apreed across our faces. He kissed me and i kissed him back. My hand were around his neck and his on my waist. I opened my mouth and he added tongue. We made out for some time. One of my hand was on his chest. His hands roamed my body and went under my shirt. I helped him and threw my shirt away. He did the same. He left little kisses on my shoulders and my face. After that he was on my lips again. I felt his erection growing. I was drunk but i still had these feelings. I wanted him so bad ! I missed the sex! But i wasn't sure if i was ready... As i thought about that i felt his hand opened my bra and touching my boobs. I really enjoyed it and let out little moans. "Even your moans sounds amazing!" He said and left a trail of kisses on my body. "You are so beautiful!" Simon said and i blushed again. As i was about to pull out his boxers we were interrupted by someone standin in the door frame.

Updateeeeeeee 🙈🎊
So little cliffhanger for my bbys. xtwentyfive & babygurladele 💋 ly 😂
Hope you like it 💗🌸
Please comment and vote 💕💜💖
Should i continue? 💙❤
Just comment 💋🍕
Ly adelelaughs hellomyremedy xtwentyfive babygurladele momoninadaydreamer 💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋