Chapter Seven.

Toxic: Ch. 7

"I should've known his ugly ass would want to celebrate a anniversary."

I hissed as I buttoned up my shirt and gelled my hair back. Zanos always wanted to embrace every important moment in history that he had with Alejandro and I find that shocking because before, he wanted nothing to do with the likes of Alejandro Ivanov.

Now, he looks at the man like rainbows shoot out of his ass on a daily basis. It kind of pissed me off because I wanted that same kind of love. I wanted someone to look at me like I was the most amazing thing that ever happened to them. I wanted it all, but it looked like that would never happen.

"Ready?"

I turned to the voice that had spoke from my doorway and stiffened at the sight of the devil standing there. "Yeah." I mumbled in reply, not knowing what to say. He had given me oral sex and I liked it, fully aware of who was giving it to me. He was a man and a creepy man at that but he had me under his domination. He didn't have to do anything because I was already wrapped around his thumb. It scared me to the core because it was Nikolai motherfuckin' Culkin that were talking about!

He scared me down to the inside and he was someone who seemed like they couldn't tolerate me. He always seemed like he was disgusted by me and he couldn't stand to be in my presence. Which was pretty unfortunate, because I'm the great god and he should be thankful to have me as a friend.

Wait. After that, can we be considered friends anymore?

He definitely crossed a line and I definitely agreed with it because I didn't push him away. I sat back and let him do what he wanted, taking it in stride. It felt good and I wanted more, which was shameful for me to admit. Whether or not I was gay or straight, that would be a subject that I would worry about later.

The very task at hand was how I was going to act around Nikolai. He was so calm and normal. Did what he did to me, mean nothing to him? Was I the only one that was stressing about it in my mind?

Probably.

"Alright, let's go." He motioned for me to follow him and I grabbed my phone, walking over to him. "Whose car are we taking?" I raised an eyebrow as I walked out of my room in front of him, stepping down the stairs. "Mine." He replied and I nodded. "Can I drive?" I asked with a bright smile and he glared at me. "No."

I pouted and stepped onto the first floor. "But why? You always drive my car even when I say you can't." I folded my arms and turned to him. "No." He stated and I rolled my eyes. "Fine then," I shrugged, stalking over to the door. "I'll just have Trent drive me home and you can go home by yourself." I clicked my tongue and proceeded to pull out my phone.

Then I felt something hard hit my back and I smirked in victory. "Tsk, idiot." He muttered and I beamed at him. "Thank you Nikolai!" I picked up the keys and bolted out to the car. "Yeah. Don't crash my car." He followed out after me, his black hair flying everywhere. "Let's go!" I screeched excitedly as I parked myself behind the wheel.

"I hope Alejandro holds a wake for me when I die." He whispered to himself as he got inside the car and pulled the door shut. "YEAH!" I cackled as I pulled out of the driveway and led us to our impending doom.

-

"Well, don't you look smooth you asshole?" I winked at Zanos who had gotten up out of his seat to give me a hug. "And you look disgusting as always." He smirked at me and I grimaced at him, sitting scross from him and Alejandro. "Zanos, you shouldn't speak to your god like that. What if I died at this instant and that was the last thing you said to me?" I placed my hand on my chest in mock hurt. "No one would take the time to kill you. Such an act would send all of us into happy tears." He drawled and I clicked my tongue.