Chapter Eleven.

Toxic: Ch. 11

"Nalia?"

I nodded as we walked out of the bathroom. "Yeah." I said as we turned the corner that would soon lead us back to our table.

"I'll run that name by Reed when we leave. Why would she do something like that to Eli? It makes no sense." I shrugged as Zanos made a look of confusion at me. "I just know that she has the same car in the same color. I just don't know what her plate number is." I stated and he looked at me with his brow raised.

"I'll have to narrow down the number of people in this city that have that same car in that same year. In the meantime, you figure out if Nalia has any connection to this. I doubt she does though because she's his babysitter." Zanos concluded as we made our way back to the table.

I looked down at my feet and began chewing on my fingernails. Nalia loved Eli like her own son so it wouldn't make sense why she would even pull out a gun on him. She's always took great care of him and I've never suspected anything bad from her.

"How old is she anyway?" He asked while Nikolai and Alejandro were in a intense conversation so we just continued from our last discussion. "She's 25. Just like you." I said and he tilted his head. "25? Why is she a babysitter then if she's my age? Shouldn't she have a better job?" He narrowed his eyes. "Babysitting is more of a teenager's thing."

I squeezed my lips together and ran a hand through my hair. "Yeah, I don't know. She was just adamant that she take care of Eli." I whispered and his eyes widened. "Did she give you any information as to who she was, where she was from, former occupation?" Zanos's blue eyes glimmered at me.

"Yeah. Her name is Nalia Joy Chanchez, born and raised here in October of 1991. She didn't really state any jobs that she took before me. She was just really demanding of getting this job so I gave it to her like the nice god I am." I clicked my tongue at the mention of myself.

"Now is not the type to be conceited, Dominic."

"Right, right."

He licked his lips before leaning on his hand. "I'll have to do a background check on this girl to make sure she checks out. In the meantime, you stick with Nikolai." He did a double take when I smirked. "Not that kind of stick, Dominic. Lord knows what goes on in your mind. Probably disgusting things." He muttered and my grin turned into a full blown smile.

"You gonna tell me how this even happened?" He looked back and forth between Nikolai and I and I nodded in defeat. He was going to make me tell him one way or another so I might as well get it done now.

"Well, you see," I began, not knowing where to start. "It all started that day we were on the phone and I was telling you how he fingered me in the ass and how I wanted him to do more." I breathed out and he motioned for me to continue.

"While I was telling you that, he had walked in and he heard every word that I said. I hung up on you and hightailed it like the fucking Antichrist was holding fire to my ass. He chased after me and let me tell you my young disciple Zanos, he gave me the best sex of my life." I licked my lips in remembrance.

"Damn. He must've given it to you so good, it made you crippled because you walked in here like you had something stuck up your ass. Something other than your head. Well, a different head." He winked at me and I guffawed.

"Hey! My head is not stuck up my ass! I think I have a great personality and I'm sensible." I cried and Zanos hissed. "Yeah sure, don't be so modest." He rolled his eyes. "So where does this put you two?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know. He hasn't said anything about it." I pouted sadly. I wanted to be more than what we were now. I don't even have a clue what we are! "I think that you guys are dating now. You probably have since the start when he first met you." Zanos clicked his tongue nonchalantly and my eyes widened.