Chapter Eight.

Toxic: Ch. 8

"The fuck did you just say to me?"

I sighed as I palmed my face and paced the living room. "Did you just say what I think you just said, Dominic Kaylor?" Zanos yelled in my ear and I pulled the phone away.

"Yes, master. Everything I just said, you heard. Anything else, Zanos Ivanov?" I mocked and I heard him smack his teeth. "Shut the hell up." He muttered but I knew he was blushing. "Did you mean what you said?" He asked and I sighed. "Yeah."

He let out a huff and that meant for me to elaborate. "I don't know but Nikolai has been on my mind since he, you know, stuck his finger in my ass and sucked me like a lollipop." I hummed in remembrance and Zanos made a noise of disgust. "Dude, you might as well say you're gay." He clicked his tongue and I shook my head. "No. These feelings will go away soon." I stated.

"Oh yeah? How do you know that? How are you gonna accomplish that?" He questioned and I stopped pacing in my tracks. "Well, I want Nikolai to fuck me." I nodded affirmative and I heard bags crashing in the kitchen. I turned slowly to see Nikolai standing there, his chest heaving as he slammed the door shut. He stared directly at me, the evident shade of lust in his eyes.

"U-uh Zanos, I gotta blast." I muttered as I hung up and threw my phone on the couch. I hightailed it towards the stairs and made my way up as if the devil was chasing after me. By the thundering effect of his footsteps hitting the ground, I knew he was chasing after me.

I ran up the stairs two at a time, sprinting at the speed of lightning until I reached my room and slammed the door shut. I didn't have time to lock it because the door was busted open by Nikolai. My eyes widened at the sight of him. You could tell he gave in to his inner beast because his green eyes were hooded over in desire and his muscles were bulging out of his shirt.

"Let's just talk about this." I said, putting my hands up as I backed up slowly. "I-I mean what you heard was nothing. Please don't kill me." I smiled with my eyes closed as I braced myself for impact.

But it never came.

I peeked open one eye and he all but leaped from his spot to me and crashed his lips onto mine. His arms wrapped tightly around my waist and my feet lifted up off the ground. I gasped at the sudden outcome and his tongue wiggled its way into my mouth. "Ngh!" I moaned into his mouth, wrapping my arms around his neck.

His kiss was intoxicating and it captured me with every flick of his tongue. He licked the inside of my mouth, caressing and memorizing his personal cavern and then he took his lips off of mine, starting to lick down the side of my neck, and I arched my back. I wanted more of him on me. I wanted him inside of me. It scared me how these thoughts were pouring into my head.

His emerald eyes turned into a sharp gaze as I became aware of every single thing he did. It felt like I was in an never-ending cycle of pleasure, and I had no idea how to get out or how to escape this man who seemed hellbent on markinng me up and letting me know that I had no escape but I was all for it. I had said that I wanted it but I didn't know what kind of man Nikolai Culkin could turn into once he was pushed to that limit.

His lips turned up into a cold smirk as his free hand pulled my face towards his and he licked my lips, savoring the taste. His other hand slowly crawled down my stomach and I grimaced at the lack of clothing on my body.

"Now that I finally got you where I want you, don't think that you can run. You can try, but I love the chase." He whispered into my ear, his voice husky and erotic, sending shivers and tingles all over my body.

Although his words seemed wrong, it made me want to cream my pants over and over. It scared me yet enthralled me all the more. I wasn't responding negatively because I knew I wanted it.