MERCY

2017 me thinks that this part is lame but it contributes to the story in its own way so I'm going to keep it.

-------------------/

SADÉ

We woke up at the same time probably because once I started moving from her chest, she woke up too. 

"Morning sleepyhead," she said with a smile on her face. 

"How do you know that it's morning?" 

"I don't," she replied suddenly realising that she doesn't know what time it is. We both got up from the couch and Rihanna checked her phone for the time.  

"Shit, It is only 02:00am" she said while looking at her phone screen.

"Damn, time moves slow in Abu Dhabi". 

"So what do you want to do?" Rihanna asked me while in the kitchen.  

"Don't you have a concert in less than 16 hours?" 

"Aww Sadie we got a lot of time!"

"Okay, I know"she said with a triumphant look.

"Know what?" I asked with my eyebrows raised. 

"What we can do silly...wait here," so I did as she said and she disappeared into the bedroom. She later emerged in only a black bra and black tights. 

"Oh it must be my lucky day today," I said licking my lips and craving her. 

"You're mine and no one else's Sadé " she said while gently pushing me onto the couch. 

"Yes I am" I murmured. She then stood directly in front of me and started searching for a song on her phone. Finally, she found the perfect song Up Down by Tpain , then she turned around so that I could get a fantastic view of her ass.

 Finally, she found the perfect song Up Down by Tpain , then she turned around so that I could get a fantastic view of her ass

"Oh Robyn" I murmured. She then started twerking and swaying her hips I was in absolute euphoria. "What the fuck are you doing to me?!" She turned around so that she could see me and started walking up to me. She straddled me and started kissing me. 

"I am only trying to please you," the song finished and then Birthday cake started playing. 

"And pleasing me you are" she then started grinding on top of me and I couldn't take it anymore so I just started kissing all of her...we both moaned to show enjoyment on both parts. 

"I love you Robyn Rihanna Fenty" I said with her forehead on mine. 

"And I love you Sadé I don't know your second name Ross." 

"Hahahahahaha it's Roxanne." 

"I love you too Sadé Roxanne Ross!"

We decided to go to the bedroom and just lay on the bed. "So tell me about yourself Sadé" Rihanna said with her hand supporting her head while she is looking at me and drawing hearts on my stomach. 

"Me? Uhm let's see I was born in Gauteng, raised in Gauteng and still live in Gauteng, I was raised by a single mother and grew up with my older sister, she is my rock and I'm an aspiring actress who likes to mix her food." 

"Mix your food?"

 "Yup like eat ice-cream with mayonnaise or eat yogurt with muffin all mushed together." 

"WOW" she grimaced but didn't look too grossed out which I appreciated.

"Okay now your turn!" 

"Uhm I grew up in Barbados,I'm a Pisces, I have 21 tatoos so far, I love reading and singing saved my life." 

"How did it save your life?" 

"It just kept me grounded because living in parish can make someone turn to crime." 

"Oh and about the tattoos why so many?" I said while looking at her mirror tattoo on her right shoulder. It is my favourite one.

"I don't know whenever I feel like a tattoo I just get it, you know what I'm saying?" 

"Yeah I do." 

"We should get you one on your birthday when we are in New York, I'll ask Bang Bang to hook you up." 

"Oh wow really?! I've always wanted one but I didn't have enough will power to actually go on with it." 

"Don't worry I'll be there with you babe." 

"Thank you."

"Are there any lingerie stores in Abu Dhabi?" I asked while looking at ceiling. 

"I don't know why?" she responded excitedly now getting excited. 

"No reason," I shook my head then turned my focus back on the ceiling. 

"Teaser..." she mumbled. 

"What was that?" 

"I said teaser!" 

"Take that back!" I said and got up on top of her and pinned her hands next to her. 

"Say mercy!" I told her. 

"No!" she said assertively. 

"What was that?!" I asked and started tickling her, she started laughing uncontrollably.

"Mercy,mercy...mercyyy" she said barely being able to breathe. 

"What? What was that?" 

"Hahahahahaha mercy hahahahahaha I said mercy," I then stopped tickling her.

"You see that wasn't so hard now was it?" 

"I hate you" 

"Oh come on now Robyn,surely you don't mean that" I said playfully. 

"Yeah, I don't" she then started kissing me and I moved to kiss her neck making sure I left a mark.

 "Goodnight mami," I breathed into her ear. 

"Goodnight papi," I then moved from on top of her and lay next to her. After a few minutes we were both sleeping.