RELAPSE

Trigger Warning

--------------------/

SADÉ

We arrived in New York at midnight and headed to the hotel. As usual the paparazzi were there man but these people though! We donned our Ray Bans and walked into the hotel, ignoring the paparazzi. Too tired to do anything, we decided to go to sleep.

"Hey babe?"

"Yeah"

"Happy birthday," she kissed my cheek.

Oh snap! I totally forgot it was my birthday!

"Thanks babe," and we drifted into sleep

~

The light from the New York sun luminated the room.

"Morning babe" I heard Rihanna say while she walked in with a tray full of food.

"Morning, is that for me? Aww thanks babe"

"Happy birthday babe"

"You already said that"

"And I'm going to keep on saying that until it is not your birthday anymore"

After eating we shower together and get ready for the day ahead. We first decided to go shopping. I got like 5 oversized band t-shirts, G4Life merch like beanies, pants and t-shirts and Rihanna got me a charm bracelet which looked like it cost a lot of money. We finally went to Bang Bang her tattoo artist.

"Riri baby!" The man said greeting Rihanna

"Hey Bang Bang" she said with a huge smile

"So what can I do for you?"

"Well it's my friend's birthday and she wants to get a tattoo" she said while pointing at me

"Oh hey! First one?"

"Yes" I said nervously

"Okay so what tattoo are you thinking of getting?"

"initials...SR on my hipbone"

"Oh that's cute...well come here then"

After an hour it was done, the initials SR inside a female sex symbol on my hipbone. While we were there Rihanna decided to cover up the Maori tattoo that she got in New Zealand before she came to South Africa. Bang Bang covered it up with a henna style tattoo and I must say it looked nice.

 Rihanna had to leave for her meeting with Jay-Z and I left and went back to the hotel

RIHANNA

I walked into Mr Carter's office and I was so nervous. He was seated by his desk busy typing away on his computer.

"Jay you wanted to talk?" I spoke making my presence known.