NOBODY'S BUSINESS

RIHANNA

It's been two days since being rescued if I should say and I feel better. Yes, I still feel dirty but not as much as I did two days ago.

"Come on babe, we have to go " I yelled for Sadé from the kitchen and she was getting dressed in the bedroom.

"Calm your tits bitch,I'll be down in a minute!"

"Babe, Eminem will be furious if we are late" we had to go to the studio because I had to record a chorus for him.

"Why are you taking me with again?"

"Because, I have something I want to do for you!"

"Oh, okay," she said coming down the stairs and she was wearing a small black dress that hugged her curves, her back was bare and a slight cleavage was visible.

"Uhh, you look...errm, sexy!" I said obviously mesmerized by this gorgeous girl in front of me.

"Hahaha thanks babe" she said while giving me a quick peck on the lips.

"As much as I want to stay and do things to your body, we are late let's go!" I said and grabbed my keys and we headed out to the car, paparazzi as usual but whatevs!

SADÉ

We arrived at the recording studio a little bit late and well no one seemed angry.

"Hey guys," Rihanna said and got a chorus of hellos in return.

"This is Sadé, my girlfriend" my cheeks immediately turned red.

"Uhh hi" I said nervously and received the same chorus of hellos

"Rihanna, so you ready?" Eminem asked.

"I'm always ready, let's do this already!" she headed into the small room that only had a mic and headsets.

"Uhm hey Mr. Mathers, I'm Sadé and I'm a huge fan" I said turning to Eminem and nervousness being evident on my face.

"Hey Sadé, nice to meet you and please call me Eminem," he said with a welcoming smile.

"Hey! Stop flirting with my girl and let's get this show on the road!" Rihanna said which only got laughs from everyone in the room.

"Okay sorry Robyn, start."

"I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed,get along with the voices inside of my head. You're trying to save me stop holding your breath. You think I'm crazy,yeah you think I'm crazy...well that's nothing!" Rihanna sang that so beautifully and I just couldn't help but get lost in her voice.

"That was great Ri! Now let's do it again"

RIHANNA

After singing the chorus a couple of times, it was finally time for my surprise for Sadé.

"Hey Ri, are we still recording that extra song?" Matt, my producer, said.

"Yeah, Sadé please come here" Sadé was hesitant at first but then she made her way to where I was.

"Yeah babe, what's up?!"

"Sadé, you remember that single I had with Chris Nobody's business?"

"Uhh yeah" confusion was still evident in her voice.

"Well I want a new version with you in it for my new album," I said giving her a reassuring smile.

"Wow! Robyn...are you sure?"

"Yeah babe, you have an amazing husky voice it's perfect!Lauren Jauregui is shook."

"But why?"

"Because I want the world to know how much I love you and how much you mean to me."