Wtf

"What do we have here!?" Hannah says as she struts over to where were stand.

"Oh hey hannah, what the fuck are you doing here, your supposed to be in indy buying some stuff for the concert..." Ashley said with a slight annoyance in her voice.

"Well i felt i need to stop by the mall here. And now i see why you couldn't come. You've been sucked into the lame fat ass vortex and are stuck in DeRae's gravitational pull!" Hannah and her minions laughed.

I stood in silence. No words could express the pain pulsating through my body. Time and space around me froze as i saw my self raise my closed fist and pull back so fast in a flash hannah was laying on the ground screaming, ashley was smiling next to me and hannah's minions were in shock. As was i. Wtf did i just do. Where the fuck did that come from. Why the fuck do i want to do it again!?

"Oh my fucking god! You just hit me! What the hell is wrong with you!? Are you crazy? You going to burn in hell!!" Hannah throw insults my way but a power had taken over that wasn't going away anytime soon.

"If im going to hell ill see you there you stupid,anorexic,dogfaced,no good, fugly BITCH!" I yelled in the middle of
Icing getting stares from everyone. Then ashley started clapping. And so did everyone else. Yes this is a power that i love. Ashley and i stepped over hannah passing by her crew and cat walked out of icing with our heads held high!

*************************************

Thank you for reading ill be posting more soon!! Damn Cheyanné DeRae is getting ballsie!!