Don't Stop. Please.

Everything around me seemed irrelevant and totally obsolete compared to the feeling thats bursting in my chest. Did he really feel that way? About me? This little fat mixed girl from West lafayette, Indiana. The corn state.

As Ashley and I sat back stage and watched THE great Justin Bieber preform for the second time tonight it all started to become surreal. Is this all really happening? Could it be? Just last week i was left in the back ground and totally ignored. With the exception of the bullying i have been taking. Something i wouldn't even tell Ashley, but i was really suicidal the last couple of months.

But now that part of my life is over. I hope. Justin finished up the last part of his encore and returned to us.

"Alright ladies let me go get changed and i'll meet you by the fire escape.." He said as started to walk away.

"Uhm.. Fire escape!?" Ashley asked in a sassy tone. Justin laughed as he turned around. "Yeah dont worry i'll be right out." He said to her before turning to me and he winked again. I think he has a problem with his eye cause it keeps twitching when he looks at me. "Ooo girl he keeps winking at you!" Ashley smirked at me. "Or nah!" I laughed. " I think its some sort of twitch." I say seriously. Ashley stares at me for a moment the busts out laughing falling on the process. " Oh my sweet poor virgin child you have so much to learn." She giggles. As we wait for justin ashley pulls out her phone and puts on some music. Low by Flo Rida comes on and she knows damn well that thats my jam. So i do what I'm known by everyone (aka my mama and ashley) to do best. Twerk and swerve my hips.

As i'm getting into it I smack my jiggly ass then drop it low. I hear heavy breathing behind me and Ashley's trying her hardest not to laugh. I bring myself back up as quick as my body would let me and slowly turn around.

Justin's eyes are as wide as my stomach when i look i see a blush crawl up onto his cheeks and he moves his hands infront of his.. Area. ;) I let out a nervous giggle. "Sorry about that.." I start to say.

"Oh, don't stop,please, it was just getting good." He says his confidence coming back all at once. "Okay Bieber, lets go." Ashley interrupts our seemingly awkward conversation. He smirks before motioning to the latter. "Ladies first." He says with a smile.