Explain yourself.

SORRY THIS IS HELLA SHORT AS USUAL!! Gaaaawd!
-------\\\\\\_______________///-------------

Lips. Big plump pink lips on mine. Grasping. One Hand full of hair. The other making its way down my round body. Shit. Im fat even in my dreams!? Dammit! Anyways back to the good stuff. I can't see anything the room is dark. I can only feel. I know its him. He pulls my dress up over my head. Now I'm exposed to him. So exposed. I need to feel him. I kiss his jaw line from the corner of his lips to the base of his neck.

I reach up and pull his head down to my level. "DeRae don't tease me any more. Please." He whimpered like a little kitten. I smirk unbuttoning the pants he was wearing. He quickly kicked off his pants and tore off his shirt so we were both open to each other. His hands moved over my throbbing core. Rubbing my clit gently. "So wet and its all for me." He gasped. He moved up and positioned himself at my enterance. "Ready,baby?" He breathed. I nodded and realized he couldn't see me. "Yeah" i giggled. He pushed forward a little and i moaned at the contact sure it hurt but it felt so good at the same time. He began rocking his hips against mine. Pleasure surged through me. "Faster. FUCK" i moaned as he picked up speed and strength. We were both rocking against each other at a nice speed. "Put your leg up here" Justin groaned as he throw my right leg over his shoulder getting a better angle at my pussy. "Damn you're so fucking tight ,shit fuck god damn!" He moaned and grunted as he slammed himself into me repeated pushing my limits. " FUCK J IMMA BOUT TO...."

Before i could finish my sentence i was shaken awake from my slumber by the one and only. "Are you okay,baby?" He asked with a smirk gracing his lips. "I'll be perfect if you kiss me." I whispered seductively. With no hesitation he pushed his lips onto mine his tongue automatically finding mine. We kissed like this for a solid three minutes before there was a knock at my bedroom door. "Honey I believe its time for Mister Bieber to go home so we can talk." My mothers voice rang through the door.

"To be continued?" He whimpered against my lips as he pressed his bulge against my thigh. "Of course baby boy. Next time come prepared." i smiled and blew him a kiss while he put his shirt back on. Funny. I don't even remember him taking it off. "See you soon m'lady." he cheesed. "Goodbye my fair prince." I play along. He opened my bedroom door to find my mom standing there with a smile upon her face. "You guys are so cute. I wish your father was like this with me." She sighed. "Speaking of your father, Justin Patty Cakes and i need to talk alone so why don't you head on home." She said politely. "Alright, ill text later tonight baby girl." He called back to me as he went down stairs.

My mother came in and sat on the edge of my bed. "So i see you and justin are doing perfectly fine." She smirked. "Shut up and explain yourself." I stare at her. Shits about to hit the fan.