Unreal

Ashley and i followed kenny through the entrance after justin and all the girls that were there were burning holes in to the back of our heads as we walked by. Kenny turned down a side hallway and we went down some stairs to a sort of basement. He gave us both two necklaces with a piece of laminated paper saying " BACK STAGE PASSES" that were hanging on a hook by a curtin. I could hear screams coming from behind it so i can only assume that was the stage.

"Okay girls ready?" Kenny asked as he walked down to a room around the corner.

"Absolutely," I said with a smirk. If only Hannah could see me now. " Is this even real?" Ashley whispers beside me. "Yeah, its my new real." I laughed. This is so amazing! We entered the room and its pure purple everywhere! "Welcome to Biebers dressing room. He's preforming right now if you want to watch it from there you can, just don't wander around without your passes you'll get throwen out." Kenny said before turning to leave.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD WE ARE IN BIEBERS DRESSING ROOM IMMA SMELL HIS UNDERWEAR!" Ashley yelled before runing into what i think is a tiny closet.

"ASHLEY STOP IT!" i laughed so hard i could barely breath. "Come on i wanna see the show." she said dissapointed, im guessing she didnt find his underwear.

*******************************************************************************************

If this doesnt get more reads i'm probably not going to continue writing it... - Patty