Amazing

As we climb the fire escape latter i realize its a direct link to the roof top of this giant building. Did i forget to mention that i have a massive fear of heights. This is like certain death to me. Or at least i think so. The heighest i have ever been in any situation is well as of now this latter i'm climbing. Maybe if i don't think about it. But what am i going to think about? Well why not the situation im in right now? Being here with my long time crush and super star Justin Bieber. Or about how much of a fatty i am. Not to mention that he's right behind me climbing up this latter. Oh, no now all these bad thoughts are coming to mind. What if i fall on him? Or god forbid... FART IN HIS FACE?! I would die. Literally.

Before i understand whats happening Ashley pulls me up on to the roof and i help up Justin. " T-thanks" Justin mumbles. I see his cheeks are once again rosey red and he's covering up his.. area again. Oh lord. He was looking at my ass!

"You okay Bieber?" I ask already knowing his answer. "Yeah." He squeaked then dropped his voice back to his normal octive. "Yeah, yeah its all good." He rasped. God his voice is so fücking attractive. I just wanna jump on his "Cheyanné DeRae Davenport!!" Ashley yelled to get my attention. I hadn't realized i was staring at Justin. And he was smirking right back.

"Uhh yeah whats up!" i yell back at ashley. Shes standing towards the end of the building. "Girl you have to see this view!" Ashley said amazed. I walked over to the edge but held my breath. Its a long way down. But the sight before me was spectacular. Indianapolis is a small city, but a city none the less. It was beautiful.

"This is where i came to get away from all the screaming fans when we first got here the other day, isn't it awesome." He chuckled. He stood awfully close to me almost as if he were any farther away he might die. I could feel the heat from his body transferring to mine. I feel his energy. Very sexual energy. I look up and he's staring back at me. No smirk this time. his face is blank but his eyes are telling me everything i need to know. Want. Lust. Need.

"K. yep this was fun time to go!" I shout an he stumbles back in surprise. "But we just got here!" Ashley whines as i pull her back to the latter. "Yeah time to go i guess?"Justin says a little sad and confused. When we reach the bottom step of the latter i jump off first then Ashley then Justin. When he jumps his shirt rises a little and i can see his little bird tattoo on his pelvic bone. The thing those hips could do. How hard they could thrust "DERAE FOR THE LAST TIME COME ON" Ashley pulls me towards Justins dressing room. I look back at Justin and catch him biting his lip staring at my ass again. "Eyes up here Bieber" i say with a smirk. He stumbles a little then chuckles nervously. "Oh sorry.." He mumbles before we are all in his dressing room.

"Thanks for all of this." Ashley says. I nod in agreement. " Yeah thank you so much, its been so much fun meeting you." i say putting out my hand for a hand shake. He just looks at my hand then pulls me in for a hug. Surprisingly he can reach both arms around me to give me a proper hug. "Give me your number.." He whispers into my ear. I quietly gasp. He releases me and hugs Ashley quickly. I look for a pen and a paper but i turn back around and Justin pulls his phone out and unlocks it and hands it to me. I open the phone app and add my number.

Ashley smirks at the both of us. I hand him back his phone before waving goodbye an dragging ashley out with me.