CHAPTER 2

🎶When you smile you give the world to me,everything I have they don't mean anything all the diamonds and riches are nothin all the gold in the world don't mean nothing so won't you come and spend a night with me so i-🎶

"Leo pick up your phone it's making noise for me,it's like three o'clock in the morning bruh!",said Brown while waking me up angrily
"Okay ,okay man!".

I picked up my phone and answered.
"Hello",

"Good morning Mr Leonardo Flynn we are calling from Royals Eports Inc. To tell you that you have qualified for the job you applied for".

"Really?",

"Yes Mr Flynn you will be needed at the offices today as early as eight,please be punctual".

"Yes sir, thank you".

"Good day".hangs up.

"I got the jo-!".

"Shhhh...Am on the phone.Brown silently says to me

"Yes sir,I won't disappoint you,thank you".

"I got the jobbbb!."he said dragging the the b on job.

"I seriously can't believe this we got the job at the same time!".

"Yeah and why did they call us at this time".

We both ran to the living room and played 'you are so beautiful' from empire cast.
We danced till it was five o'clock in the morning.

"Dude I have gone to my place to get dressed up and a quick bath,I stink".he quickly grabbed his jumper and raced out of my apartment.
I took a bath and I wore a white long sleeved shirt and a blue suit,I made sure I packed my note pads and some documents which I thought they might need.
I called Brown and he said I will find him at the bus station.

"ROYALS EXPORTS INC."
"Its in my face Leo in my face".

"Brown shut up stay composed,let's go in like good looking guys that we are."

We both looked at each other adjusted our suits.Then walked into the building.

"Hello gentlemen, How can I help you?",said a receptionist at the entrance of the building
She looked like she was in her early thirties.

"Well",Brown said wiggling his eyebrows at the receptionist ."we are the new employees and we where called to be here by our employers".

"Or sorry ,well take the elevator and go to the top last floor there's only one office there stay there ,the CEO will see you in a while ".

"Thank you",I said to her, then she smiled at me with a wide grin.

We went to the last floorand Sat in the big office,its veracity shocked me.

"Hello gentlemen,I am Julia Royals am sure you are well informed that I am the Chief Executive Officer of Royals Exports Inc,you might be wondering why,well it was handed down to me by my father Mr Fernando Royals he retired."

Brown and I were in shock,Julia Royals had a perfect body,a cute face and any one who saw her would know she lived a high profile life.

"I am Brown knowles",Brown said extending his hand
I reciprocated what he did I stood from the chair.

"I am Leonardo Flynn".

"You can take your seat gentlemen,and thank you for applying here we are indeed honoured to have such educated men here.Tell me gentlemen why are you unemployed till now?".
Brown and I looked at each other then I went first.