CHAPTER 7

Julia had not been showing up for work ever since the day her and Leo argued.
Leo had been working alone,and he realised he missed Julia a lot.
He didn't know how much it affected him.

"Hey dude". Brown said walking into his office. "You have been locked away.You are rarely seen.Are you missing julia".

"I would if she didn't open her mouth to tell her father that I was sleeping with the employees."

"Whaaaat she did that?". He said trying to act as if he never knew,but the truth was the story about Leo having sex with the employee was heard all over the offices and every person in each department heard of it.

"Yeah,she was kind of jealous that I couldn't make love to her.so she told her dad".

"Wait,you mean the Julia Royals wants you to make love to her".

"Yes Brown,"

"Well..uhm ..what are you waiting for?".

"I don't want to use her Brown,I don't want to hurt her, but she doesn't understand that".

"Oh,okay I never thought you were that effectionate man.but you miss her right ".Brown said

Leo quickly rushed to answer that and said,"no no no I don't,it's just that work is piling up for me and I am just me and I need to urm ..."

"Oh please Leo you can't fool me,I know you like the back of my hand.you miss Julia and you hate admitting it to yourself
I know your type Leo and I know you are attracted to her innocent ways",Brown said looking at him intensely.

"You are right Brown I want her,I want her so bad.in fact I desire every inch of her.But I don't want her body only I want her entire self Brown.But I...I can't her father warned me never to get close to her or take advantage of her and with my recent bad reputation am sure he wouldn't want me in his family or near his daughter ",looking down while putting his hands in his pockets.

  "I see",said Brown.

"Well see you later Brown,let me get some work done since am the only CEO around."

"Alright man".they fist bumped each other and Leo walked away.

  Leo's greatest fear was coming to life.but not only was he scared of falling in love.He was scared of commitment,he was scared he would screw up.
  He walked all the way to his office just thinking about that.He didn't even notice julia's P.A in his office.

  "Anything bothering you sweet thing.you seem to be in deep thought ",she said holding up her chest to Leo so he could notice her rather large cleavage.

"You know what",Leo walked over to her,"since my office door is locked and nobody ever seems to walk up here,why don't I have some fun with you",he said smirking at her.

"That sounds naughty,but I like it",she said.

So Leo and Kara spent the whole morning kissing and touching.But Leo was slowly losing interest in all this casual sex thing.He knew sooner or later Kara will start getting clingy.
She was a hot girl he with a beautiful body.But Leo seemed to realise that his body no longer felt like him ,like a small part of him was missing.

  Leo was kicked out of his thoughts when Kara slapped him.

"What was that for?",he asked.

"Leo I want you to touch me,make me feel like a woman that I am okay."she said slightly taking her bra off and looking at Leo whose eyes have now become red.

"Get out!",Leo said angrily

Kara jumped back surprised by his sudden Change of mood.

"Leo what's going on?",she asked