CHAPTER 3

"You did what!".

"Don't scream Brown,I had sex with Julia's P.A".

"How was it?".

"No am a gentleman I don't tell".

"Really?".

"Yes, if you want to know go lay with her yourself,she is giving me another treat tonight".

"Yeah right".

"Am telling you,anyway bye,work has began."

"Alright,goodbye

I was first in the elevator when Kara walked in.

"Hey you".

"Hello Mr Flynn,miss me".

I just looked at her and smiled and  continued pressing my phone.

"Mr Flynn was I not fun last night or maybe I wasn't sweet enough for you?".

"You were just okay don't worry".

The elevator doors opened and I walked into Julia's office.
Sitted in her office was also another man he looked rather old.
"Come in Mr Flynn and meet my father".

"How are you Mr Royals? ".

He shakes my hand but never responded to my greetings
  "Mr Flynn we are really glad that you are working for my company and judging from what my daughter's said you seem to be highly educated".

I looked at Julia and she was smiling at me.I looked back at Mr Royals and he continued

"Well now that you are the CO-CEO with my daughter I wish to advise you to conduct yourself in the most ethical manner as possible and take note of this I will be watching your every move.I am a kind of man who destroys anybody who tries to bring down my company and one thing don't take my daughter for granted because she is a lady am still alive and I will deal with any body who disrespects my daughter.I hope we are in agreement Mr Flynn-",I nodded my head,"well Julia darling I will be going".

"Okay daddy".

He lifted his right palm to signal goodbye to me and I nodded.

"Dont worry about my father he is just being the boss that he is ".

"I understand Miss Royals,so can we get back to work?".

"Yes please lets,but before that I wanted to inform you that we have created a new office for you at the far end of the floor and you are free to higher a P.A if you so wish but I thought Kara would be of much help to both of us.that's just my suggestion,it is entirely up to you if you wish to hire a new one of course of your own."
"Thank you miss Royals I will Inform you if I wish to hire a new P.A".
She stood up from her chair and gestured to me with her hand so that I follow her.we left her office and indeed at the far end of the floor was a new door.
We walked in and the office was quite big with nice grey sofas,a beautiful table and an Apple laptop.I had a pretty good view of the city from behind my desk.

"You really didn't have to Miss Royals-".
"Please call me Julia".she said smiling at me

"Thank you miss julia".

"You are welcome Leo,well I shall leave you here to digest all this and to get accustomed to your office you better be quick cause we have a lot of work to do".
"Yes Miss Roy- I mean julia ".

"You welcome"

"Kara come along".
She signalled her with her hand as she left the office.
    I took in the view,the office was big,it was self contained,big and beautiful,the walls were painted in a bushy green like colours with nice vine like paintings on them.
   He sat on his chair and checked out his computer and when he opened it he found a message

"We are really glad you are working with us Mr Flynn.
                Julia."