Third scan

Conor knows about the baby he found the scan picture on my bed, Jack still doesn't know he'll be angry that I never told him.
"Come on we are leaving" Conor says coming down the stairs "where we going, coz I have to be somewhere in half an hour" I say looking at him "the hospital im coming with you" he says "no your not it might not even be yours" I sigh "I know but I wanna be here for my nephew or niece or my child and my best friend" he smirks putting his hand out for me to grab "thanks Conor" I smile "no problem" he smiles Conor opens the door and I walk out then I bump into someone "oh sorry Lexa" Jack laughs slightly "it's fine" I smile and move out if jacks way "where you two going" Jack asked "just off to Starbucks and a walk around the park" Conor says "yeah okay have fun" Jack says and Conor and I walk down the stairs.

*HOSPITAL*
"Miss Chase" the blonde nurse said Conor and I stood up I sighed and Conor grabbed my hand and walked into the room with me "I love your outfit miss chase" the nurse smiled "awe thanks" i smile and I look over at Conor while I'm getting on the bed and he winks at me "so do you know how this works have you had a child before" she asks "no I haven't had a child yet but I know how it all works" I smile and she nods "that's good I'm Emila" she smiles "I'm Alexa" I smile shaking her hand "is this your boyfriend he's pretty good looking isn't he" Emila says getting the cold gel out, "he isn't my boyfriend but could be the dad" I say and look at Conor he smiles at me "have you ever been a couple, sorry I like getting to know people" she laughs putting the gel on my stomach "ha it's okay we was together but things went wrong and we've just stayed best friends since then" I smile and she smiles back and nods she puts the scanner thing on my stomach and starts looking around "your just in look the baby's legs are open" Emila smiles "what would you like the baby to be" she smiles "erm a girl" I smile "what about you" she looks at Conor "I don't really mind because I can teach them to sing so I don't mind, but it might not be my baby" he says "well I hope it is yours, you'd be a great father I can tell" she smiles at Conor and he blushes slightly which is so cute "that's have a look then" Emila smiles at us "it's a baby girl" she smiles and I cry with joy and I look at Conor who gets up and comes to hug me "I'm so happy" I smile and Conor wipes tears away from my face, Emila the nurse wipes off the remaining gel off of my stomach "your free to leave" Emila says "Thank you Emila" I hug her "no problem" she smiles.
Conor and I walk out we get out side and he engulfs me with a massive hug "I know this might not be my child but I'll always be here for you and pickles" he smiles and kisses my cheek "Pickles" I question "yeah pickles" he says "who's pickles" I ask walking to the car "The baby" he laughs "ohhh" I giggle.

*BACK HOME*
"What took you two so long" Jack asked "oh erm we hooked up" Conor said I had to hold my laughs in "what the actual fuck mate" Jack said getting up "hahahah it was all a joke mate" Conor burst into fits of laughter making me laugh too "you dicks" Jack laughs.
I'm literally crying "oh Alexa do you wan-" Jack starts to speak but finishes "what the fuck" Jack laughs pointing at me making Conor laugh too.

"Do you two want pizza" Conor asks "yeah sure" me and Jack say "okay erm Jack you can order" Conor laughs "fuck" Jack laughs he then stand ms up and walk to the kitchen he already knows what we have from pizza shop "are you gonna tell him" Conor whispers "Conor he'll go mad" I sigh "it'll be fine tell him after pizza" he smiles at me and I nod Jack comes walking back in "tea is ordered what do you wanna do" Jack says "Jack I need to talk to you" I sigh and then Conor quickly looks at me "what's up,what have I done" Jack says worriedly "well I'm pregnant" I sigh and Conor puts his hand in my thigh "who's the dad, is it Conor" he asks "I don't know Caspar and Joe said its s high possibility that it was you, I slept with you last" I sigh and he nods "congrats I guess" he smiles and gets up and gives me a hug "when's the scan" he asks pulling away "I went to my third one today it's a baby girl" I smile at him "awe does Alfie know" he says "yeah he's happy for me and he says he'll kill either knew if you if you don't support me when we find out who the dad is" I say looking at them and their eyes go wide and they nod.
The pizza finally arrives and tuck in.

"I don't wanna sleep alone tonight can I sleep with one of you boys" I say looking at them "yeah you can get in my bed" Conor smiles then sends a cheeky little wink making me laugh and I shake my head.

Conor and I head up stairs he throws me one of his jumpers and I get dressed in front of him and he's staring at me biting his lip "oh Conor don't bite your lip to hard it might bleed" I laugh slightly and he playfully nudges me making me laugh "shut forgot to turn the light off" he laughs "turn it off then" I say nodding to the light "can you do it for me baby" he winks at me "what do I get in return" I smirk and he smirks too and shrugs "you'll find out after you've turned it off" Conor says looking up at the light I get up and turn the light off I get in bed and Conor then speaks "be my girlfriend Alexa, I know it was so weird when we was together last time and it ended bad but I just wanna be able to hold you every night and say to people that your mine and no one else's" he says and I nod "of course" I say kissing him "sleep tight princess" he says "you too gorgeous" I smile I'm finally happy, I then get a sharp pain in my stomach "ahhhh fuck, shit, bastard" I scream out in pain Jack comes running in and Conor and Jack are helping me "fuck it really hurts" I shout "Here gorgeous put these leggings on and then we can get you too hospital, Jack bro can you drive us please" Conor says panicked all Jack does is run out and run to the car Caspar and Joe come walking up the stairs and Josh following them "fuck Alexa" Joe shouts and rushes over to me to help Conor the boys lift me up and walk to the lift "fuck it's hurting really bad" I scream and cry "baby girl it's okay" Conor says rubbing his thumb on the top of my hand.
The boys get me in the car and rush to the hospital,

I've been sat on the hospitals bed for 6 hours now they've put me to sleep and done tests we are just waiting for they results "can we talk to miss chase and the father of the child alone please" one of the doctors say "erm I'm not sure who's it is so they'll both have to stay" I sigh and he nods  nods, Jack,Conor and I look at each other we are all so worried, "you've had a miscarriage" the doctor says I brake down in tears and so do Jack and Conor.

We get out the hospital and get into jacks car that's just say it was a silent car ride home.