Dirty Q&A

So nothing has changed I still live in Brighton in my beautiful house.
Conor is at mine and Zoe and Alfie are gonna come round to film a video on my channel it's called a dirty Q&A, Tan (Tanya burr) picked out these questions with help from Jim so obviously it's gonna be dirty as hell.

The front door opens as I'm setting the camera up and Conor is staring at me and his eyes are glistening. We are always texting each other and he's always coming to Brighton but no Conor and I aren't dating but I feel like he is always flirting with me and it's so funny coz he'll say anything flirtatious to make me laugh.

"Hey I brought Nala round is that okay" Alfie says as Nala runs in without a lead "no problem, NALA come here gorgeous" I say and pat my knees she comes running over to me and sits on my knee she sees Conor and jumps on him and licks his hands and face "I bet Joe will be jealous Nala hardly ever licks him" I laugh "it's coz he always calls her Alan" Zoe laughs shaking her head and sitting down on the sofa "do we have seating arrangements" Alfie asks "yep" I laugh "so Conor is on the left of me then Zoe your here near me then Alfie your on the end next to Zoe" I smile "okay" they say in sync and get in the right places I bet Conor feels awkward around Zoe, he's okay with Alfie now but Zoe isn't.
"Oh and Conor and Zoe actually act like you like each other please just for the video" I beg and smile and they just sigh and nod there heads "thanks" I say hugging them "right let me turn the camera on" I say pressing my remote to turn my camera on.
"Can I sit near you Alexa" Alfie says standing up Zoe moves along and Alfie sits in between me and Zoe and e smiles happily.

The video
"Hi guys welcome back to my channel it's lovely to see your beautiful faces again" I smile "so I have these people here with me today like the most annoying people to film with" I laugh with a eye roll and Conor pushes me and I fall on Alfie "stop bullying me" I say to Conor and he smirks "so I have Zoe Alfie and Canar Manard here with me today" I laugh at the Canar Manard bit.
"Will you stop saying my name like the Americans do" Conor laughs "nope" I say popping the 'P' and he laughs.

"So today's video is a dirty Q&A, Alfie begged me to do one of these I don't know why though" I laugh and look at him "because I wanna know some facts about my sister" he laughs "oh god" I giggle
"So Tanya Burr and Jim chapman chose all of these questions so they are going to be weird" I laugh "what Tan chose them" Zoe says looking at me "yeah she said it took her 30 minutes to find the dirtiest and weirdest ones" I laugh and Zoe laughs "classic tan and Jim" she shakes her head smirking.

"Let's do this" Conor says weirdly and I raise my eyebrows at him and he touches them and pulls them down and I laugh.

"First question Conor can read out" I say handing him my phone
"What age was you when you lost your viginity" Conor asks smirking at me coz I lost my viginity to Conor 😬.
"I was 17" I say "I was 18" Alfie laughs "i was 19" Zoe says embarrassed.
"I was 17 but nearly 18" Conor says running his hand through his hair which means he is embarrassed or nervous.
Conor gives my phone back to me and I read the next question "where was the weirdest place you have had sex" I say and look at Alfie he's done it in Nando's toilets with a girl called Charlotte he sees me looking at me and laughs and nudges me "Zoe you go first I smile "erm I haven't done it in a weird place so I'll have to pass" Zoe shrugs "Alf" I say and Conor laughs cause he knew about Charlotte as well "erm Nando's toilets" he laughs and Conor and I butts out laughing "I've done it in a car" I say and everyone laughs "I've done it in a shower and I think that is a weird place" Conor says "I've done it in a shower to" I say and it was with Jack and Conor.

The game carries on with other horrible questions some of them was weird like have you ever sucked off your brothers friend which was hinted at me and Zoe i have it was Conor and Jack and I once did it to Joe.