Still not made up

Conor,Joe,Caspar,Josh are at my place Jack and I still haven't made up he'll text me when I'm in my bedroom saying he wants to start speaking to me again and that he misses me.
We are all just randomly chatting I'm chatting to Conor "have you two still not made up" Conor whispers to me "no, he said he loved me and he wanted to take me on dates then when I'm visiting my best friends in Brighton he goes and fucks a girl" I say and kind of shout it then all the boys stop talking and I sigh and walk into the kitchen and sit on the chair and go on my Twitter and decided to tweet something 'Hate it when people try and lie to protect themselves, but I know what happened🖕🏻🖕🏻' I tweet that and receive hundreds of likes, retweets and comments people are asking if I'm in a argument with one of the lads which I am then someone joins me at the table "Alexa" Jack says "god sake what" I sigh "I'm really sorry" he says sitting down "yeah can you stop saying sorry I'm getting quite annoyed with boys constantly saying sorry" i say "look I regret it so much she came on to me I swear" he says "you know what Jack I don't see why I care so much we wasn't together your just a mate" I shrug "maybe but I wanted us to work out" Jack looks at me dead in the eye "You just probably wanted to get me into bed then never talk to me again" I sigh and get up and walk away into the living room to sit near Conor again "what happened" he says looking at me "oh just what he's always saying to me lately I'm sorry and I regret it" I shrug "he is actually really sorry" Conor says "yeah well I don't forgive people that easily" I sigh and look on my phone I go and text this boy who I met at the club Ben he's quite fit.

Ben😆

Orite Ben xx

Yeah you xx

No not really ill get over it though wuu2 xx

I'm just say at home waiting for my brother and we are gonna go to Nando's do you wanna come, what's happened xxx

Ohh that'll be nice, erm I can't come I have all my boy mates round and I'm in a argument with my roommate he's a dick he keeps saying sorry but I feel like he's only saying that so I'll talk to him again cx

Oh okay and just hear him out he might have a explanation for what's happened xx

Yeah he might xx

Okay well my brothers here now so I'm gonna love ya and leave ya xx

Hahahha yeah okay xx

End of messages

"Who's that" Conor nods towards my phone "just Ben I met him at the club he's funny" I smile "okay" Conor mumbles then Jack comes walking in with 6 cherry coke bottles and hands them out and he tries giving one to me "no thanks" I simply say "come on you love these we always drink them together" Jack smiles "yeah not anymore" I say bluntly he sighs in sadness and walks away "he's trying Alexa and your pushing him away whatever he's done he's trying to fix" Joe says "fixing stuff when your not trained to can make a bigger mess" I sigh and walk out the living room and go to my room and sit on my bed.
Conor then walks in after me with the cherry coke bottle making me laugh "thanks" I smile at him "you don't want to let him back into your life do you" Conor says sitting down on my bed "no, coz she'll come back and mess it all up again" I sigh and a tear falls down my cheek "look you can deny it as much as you want but I can tell your missing him all them late night texts you used to do even when he was right next door all those flirtatious looks, your missing him and he's missing you he knows what he's done and he knows how to fix it so let him" Conor says hugging me "I do miss him I hate arguing I just don't wanna let him back in" I sigh "do you wanna talk to him" Conor looks at me and I nod.
"I'll go get him" he smiles and walks out my room.

Jacks POV

Conor comes walking out of Alexas room with a smile on his face they've probably kissed.
Conor walks over to me and bends down and whispers into my ear "Alexa wants to talk" when he says that my heart is racing what does she want, has she forgive me? Or is she gonna say she's leaving?
I get up and walk go Alexa's room knocking on the door.
My hearts racing "come in" she sighs I walk in and shut the door she smiles at me and I smile back "come sit" she says patting the space next to her I sit down and look at my hands "Jack I'm really sorry I was over reacting, but I need to talk to you, did you leave any money in sight of Zara" she looks at me oh no is she a thief, "erm yeah I popped my wallet on the swingy chair in my room" I look at her she gets up and runs to my room I walk after her "shit" she says repeating it "what" I say "Jack she's took your money she's a prostitute well she told me she stopped but she might of been lying" she sighs "oh fuck" I sigh "how much did you have" she says getting up "erm like eighty five pound" I say "fuck" she sighs "did you use protection" she asks, omg thank god I did I bet she has loads of diseases "yeah I did thank god" I say and she laughs a little "good" she smiles at me I've missed her, "are we okay I've really missed you" I look at her and smile "yeah sure" she smiles and we hug and a wave of electricity flies through my body.
I've missed her so much..