Blast from the past & Back home

"Caspar in the car now" I laughed he was chasing Nala around the garden "no" he said like a child "Caspar Lee get in that car now" Zoe laugh "okay Zoe" Caspar said and came and got in the car and Alfie laughed so hard I jumped out the car and hugged Alfie and Zoe "thanks for having me" I smile "no problem" Zoe and Alfie say in sync I love these guys "I have the worst fucking headache ever" I laughed me,Zoe and Alfie went out drinking last night, Joe and Caspar stayed at the house and edited videos together.
I got in the car and we waved goodbye to Zalfie.

Back at home

"Jack" I say through our apartment "shhhh" some one said behind me before I could close the door "Conor what you doing here" I whisper "jacks got a girl in his room and they've been fucking for like 20 minutes I had to walk out and go to Oli's apartment he's moved above you" Conor whispered as soon as Conor said he's got a girl home I felt a wave of jealousy come over me I was mad I liked Jack but he didn't like me how I thought he did, Conor shut the front door and I sat on the sofa on my phone "Alexa" Conor said sitting down next to me "yeah" I say looking up at him "have I ever told you that your eyes are beautiful" he smiles I couldn't resist I kissed him, but I pulled away "sorry" I sigh and rub my face "no it's fine" Conor smiles at me I lean in again and Conor leans in I then straddle over Conor's laps and I'm sat on his hands I glide my tongue in his mouth and he lets out moans "WHAT THE FUCK" someone shouts. Oh shit. Jack. "What the fuck is going on" Jack questions I get off Conor and look at Jack "I could ask you the same" I nod towards his bedroom "how could you do this, especially you Conor you knew that I really like Alexa" Jack almost screams "what the fuck mate that's talk about this your saying you like Alexa but then only two minutes ago you was balls deep into a slut" Conor shouts "don't call her a fucking slut" Jack shouts then she comes walking out. The girl I never wanted to see again "you fucking bitch" I shout and get up Conor stops me from hitting her "do you wanna start ayy" she says to me oh my god I wanna fucking kill her "Zara what the fuck you always somehow find the boy I like and fucking take him off me or fuck him" I shout at her "you know each other" Jack says "yeah meet my ex bestfriend" I say "did you hook up with me on purpose" Jack says and looks at her she doesn't say anything and I just laugh but it's one of thoughts pissed off/sarcastic laugh ones.
"Oh shut up you whore" Zara snarls at me "don't call her a fucking whore you slut" Conor shouts "don't talk about Alexa like that and you never fucking answered my question did you hook up with me on purpose coz you knew I was her roommate" Jack shouts "no baby she's messing with your mind" Zara says and walks closer to Jack "stay the fuck away from me you little whore bag" Jack shouted and pushed her away "what as she ever done to you what's the story" Jack asks looking at me I'm still pissed off at him I'm not gonna talk to him "Alexa" he says "Alexa please talk baby girl" Jack says hurt "baby" he says "Jack just shut the fuck up I don't want to even look at you or talk to you, you lost the right to call me baby girl when you slept with that slag I don't wanna talk to you" I shout at him "Alexa please I can explain" Jack says with tears in his eyes "that's what every boy says to me when they've fucked up" I sigh in anger and walk away "you, you fucking slut you can get out" I shout at Zara walking past her "it's not your apartment bitch" she says "I think you'll find it is love" I snarl at her "get out my face you scumbag have you seen your slag of a sister yet I'm sure she'll want to know who you've hooked up with lately and she'll definitely tell you who's fingered her" Zara says I can't take it no more. I head butt her and she falls to the ground "don't ever fucking talk about my family and especially my sister like that again you little whore bag get out my apartment or I swear to god I'll do something I will never ever regret and I'll be in prison for it" I shout she gets up and scurries out "ale-" Jack began "Jack" I sigh "don't talk to me, our friendship or whatever we had is over" I sigh again and walk out while Jack is crying I walk to my room and sit on my bed.
Then Conor comes walking in "Has she done something similar to this before" Conor asks "yeah all my boyfriends she has rather kissed or fucked she was my best friend I used to tell her who I liked or she'd find out and fuck them" I sigh while Conor sits on my bed "she's such a bitch" Conor says "tell me about it I've known her since nursery I don't even know what she's doing in London" I sigh and a tear falls out of my eye "do you think she found you on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram and found out that way you was roommates with Jack everyone ships you two and they always go the way they look at each other she might of thought I'll go over there and find him" Conor said "yeah she's done that before, well three times before so I wouldn't be surprised them there is a knock at the door.
Jack walks in.
"I'm really sorry" Jack mumbles his eyes are bloodshot "fuck you Jack Maynard" I say "Alexa please hear me out" Jack cries "I'm tired as fuck hearing that off of boys, I can't do it no more our friendship is over Jack your gonna be blocked on my phone and all social medias and I'm moving out" I say "please Alexa no I know I was so stupid and I regret it so much you need to forgive me" he cries "no jack you've ruined our friendship you idiot didn't you see I actually liked you and you couldn't realise with all the flirty texts and when we talk I flirt but obviously it was no use I guess ya'know it was just like friendly banter to you" I shrug "I like you though" Jack cries "to late for that mate" I sigh and get up "Alexa please baby" he cries and grabs hold of my wrist "Jack let go" I sigh "no,not until you tell me you don't want me to be here with you no more and I'll go" Jack says "okay Jack I'll hear you out but don't be expecting forgiveness" I sigh then Conor walks out shaking his head "listen I was stupid. Really stupid and I regret it, it's not like I knew she knew you and you had a bad history together" Jack said "yeah well you messed up didn't ya" I laugh and wipe away tears "I can make it right again though" Jack says "we'll never have the friendship we had again" I say "I will make it work, our normal selfs will come back" Jack smiles and wipes his tears away "I'm so sorry" he says "I'm sorry that I ever loved you" I sigh "please don't say that I can make this right" Jack says "yeah whatever" I sigh.