I might be pregnant

Conor moved in to mine and jacks flat there is another spare room and Jack said he could move in and it was fine with me "Conor we are home" Jack shouted through the flat "oh hey" he smiled at me and bro hugged Jack and then hugged me "how was Brighton" he said "yeah great nice weather aswel" I smile sitting on the sofa "really" he says "yep" I sigh "what's up" Jack and Conor say in sync "nothing" I sigh and I get up grab my bag from the floor and go to my room and because I have an en suit I go in there and lock the door I take something out my bag that I would never hope to see just yet.
A pregnancy test.
I sigh as I open the box, I take the test out and put it in the side I then take the other one out my bag just to make sure that it's the same result I take that out the box and pee on it I then grab the other and pee on that too.
I wait a few minutes and it seemed like hours I had tears in my eyes, the time is up I walk over to the tests and sigh and I close my eyes... There's a knock at the door "who is it" I say "it's Jack are you okay" he asks "yeah I'm fine thanks" I sigh "that's bullshit open the door" Jack says "Jack I'm honestly fine and I'm in the loo" I say "okay well I'll be on the sofa" Jack sighs "okay" I say I then pick up the tests and they are both positive. SHIT. There is loads of questions going through my head 'Who's the dad?' And 'am I too young will I be able to cope?' And 'Would I become a single mother?' It's so scary I sigh and wipe a few tears away I'll go to joes and while I'm there I'll ring Alfie.

I'm at Joe's now and I've just told him and he's shocked.
"Wow congratulations, who's the dad" he says handing me a bottle of water "thanks, and I don't know rather Jack or Conor" I sigh "it's okay, who was the last person you slept with" Joe says "erm Jack" I sigh "well there is a high possibility that Jack might be the dad" Joe says taking a sip after and I nod "are you going to keep it" Caspar asked "I don't know it all depends on if Jack wants a baby or Conor, have they ever mentioned it to you" I questions "Jack said he wanted a child he wants a baby girl and Conor said he's too young to be thinking about children because of his career" Caspar says putting Netflix on "oh okay" I sigh "oh Joe can you text Alfie and tell him and just say I wanted to be alone and have peace and just get my mind around all of this" I sigh walking to the front front door "okay" Joe says "where are you going" Caspar says "home to sleep, thanks guys I love you" I smile "anytime Alexa" they smile