Dinner

YOUR POV

I woke up to Ciel shaking me slightly.

"Hey it's time for dinner" he wispered. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"What time is it?" I said while stretching. Ciel walked over to a drawer across the bed and pulled out a (D/C) dress with the same color flats.

"It's 5:45!" He giggled a little "how are you feeling?" He asked.

"I feel great actually! My head doesn't hurt anymore! THANK YOU!!!" I ran up to him and hugged him very tightly. He picked me up and spun me around, he had a big smile on his face. It was very rare to see him smile so I felt good for making him smile.

"Hahaha your welcome! Now put on the dress and go down to the dining hall for food! I'll be down there waiting for you!" He set me down then started to walk out of my room.

"Ciel, thank you for letting me stay here" I said while smiling. He smiled back

"Youre welcome! Now get dressed!" He giggled.

He walked of my room and shut the door. I walked over to the dresser where the dress lay and put it on. I put on the shoes and looked into the mirror. My cheek was a little swollen from when my mother hit me. I went over what had happend earlier that day and I felt myself start to cry. Then two arms snaked around my waist and pulled me close. Then I heard a deep voice whisper in my ear.

"Now why is a pretty girl like you crying?" It was sebastian. He turned me around , his arms still around my waist, he started wiping away my tears but I cried even harder. So I buried my face into his chest and hugged him very tightly. He rubbed my back and told everything was going to be fine.

He pulled me out of the hug when I stopped crying and whipped the tears away.

"We should get to the dining room now" he smiled and kissed my cheek then left the room.

I blushed a little not knowing what to do. What just happend I thought. Does sebastian like me? No I thought. He couldn't, he's a demon and I'm a human.

After standing there for a few seconds I walked to the dining hall.

"Hey _____, you look beautiful tonight!" Ciel said with a big grin when I walked in.

"Thank you!" I said blushing.

/////\\\\\/////\\\\\\\\\///////\\\\\

Sorry it was short