Let the games begin part 2

A/N sorry I've been busy so I haven't updated in a while.... Thank you guys for bieng patient!

/////\\\\\/////\\\\\/////( . ) ( . )\\\\\//////\\\\\\ XD

SEBASTIANS POV

I walked to the garden and started to prepare things for later this evening. I knew that ___'s favorite color was ( F / C ), so I setup a table with those color roses and flower. And I prepared a poem to say to her. Everything will go perfect!

Or so I thought.

About an hour later I went and set a note on ___'s dresser saying:

______,

please meet me in the garden. And where somthing nice.

Sebastian

Then I walked into the garden and set up a small lunch. It was a salad with croutons, cheese, and ranch dressing. Along with some apple juice to drink, and for desert a vanilla fack with white icing.

Everything was perfect.

It wasn't but 2 minutes ____ waked towards me. Her hair was down and she was wearing shorts and a three doors down hoodie. She was perfect even when she wasn't trying to be. I of course had a white button up shirt with dark kinda tight jeans and some black tennis shoes.

When she walked up to me she hugged me. Not one of those short hello kinda hugs. This one was long and had meaning to it. Then she looked up at me and gave me her warm smile.

"Hello sebastian! How are you?" She smiled again.

"I'm doing fine thank you for asking, you look very nice today!" I smiled. She punched my arm lightly and giggled alittle.

"What did you need sebastian?"

I pointed to the table and she gasped. Pure happiness so spread across her face. Then she blushed.

"Se.....sebastian....." Then she looked up at me "ther....there.....it's.....wow! Thank you it's amazing!" Then she gave me a deep hug.

I kissed the top of her head. Then she looked up at me again and walked over to the table. She looked at me and then sat down and started eat. She was so perfect in every way! I love her.

YOUR POV

I looked up at sebastian who was watching me eat. He looked cute while he was doing that. It made me blush deeply, so I turned and looked away. I notices that all the flowers were my favorite color.

How did he know that ( C ) was my favorite color? Does ciel even know my favorite color? Then as if sebastian was reading my mind he spoke.

"You wear this color a lot so. Thought that maybe it was your favorite colors" then he blushed.

He got up and walked to one of the roses and picked one then turned and looked at me.

"Your as beautiful as the sun is during the sunset

I love you more than love itself

You mean more to me than the world

____ I love you"

Then he kissed me. I didn't remiss what was happining so I opened my eyes. There eas sebastian. Face smashed against mine, lips smashed together. But I didn't feel the urge to pull away from the kiss.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me.

What am I doing? I love ciel! Not sebastian! What am I doing!?

/////\\\\\/////\\\\\

A/N

Sorry it's short I have a headache and idk on what to right! Give me some ideas please!

Ill correct grammar later :D