Do I love her?

SEBASTIAN POV

After everyone had gone off to bed I started to clean the kitchen. I started to think about what ciel had said. Do I like her? I am a demon, she's human. I can't love a human can I? I've never heard a rule saying that you can't. But still, I pondered.

She'll just die soon because she can't live forever. They're perfect for each other. But still, I can't hide my feelings forever can I?

I walked over to the dining table and put the plates in the sink to wash in the morning. After putting everything away I started towards my room.

Walking down the hall I had passed by ___'s room, I stopped and looked at her door. I was curious to see if _____ was awake or asleep so I went in to check on her. I knocked on the door but there wasn't an answer so I guess she was asleep. When I walked in I saw that _____ was asleep in Ciel's arms. Seeing them made me mad, that should be me with her in my arms.

I walked over to ____ and caressed her cheek. She smiled a little which made me smile. She opened her eyes a little and looked at me.
"sebas........." She was looking at me.
"Sssshhhhh" I kissed her cheek softly but long. She smiled and fell back asleep.

She is so beautiful when she is asleep. I walked out of her room and down to my room down the hall. When I walked into my room I had an idea.