I can't believe she chose me!! :D

CIEL'S POV

"I choose........." She looked at both of us then smiled "ciel!!"

I was so happy! I ran up to her and gave her a big hug, she kissed my cheek then whispered in my ear.

"I love you ciel!"

Then she hugged me even tighter. I won against a demon, I looked at Sebastian he had a fake smile on his face he was hurt. I can't believe she chose me!

____ broke the hug and walked over to Sebastian and hugged him. I didn't mind at all she was mine and all mine. I will do anything and everything to make sure she is happy.

SEBASTIAN'S POV

_____ walked up to me and hugged me tightly. I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. I hugged her back and cried. I've never done that before, I truly loved ____. Now I have to deal with this pain the rest of my life.

How could she of slipped away from me. She was so close to picking me, I'm happy the young master has someone to love. Wait, maybe there's still a chance!

Hehehe 😈

YOUR POV

I walked back over to ciel and he wrapped an arm around my waist which made me blush, then he kissed my cheek. Then sebastian started to talk.

"Young Master what about Lady Elizabeth?" He said with a big smirk on his face.

Ciel shot him the death glare.

"Whose that?" I asked.

"My ex fiancé. I broke the engagement off with her when I found out I was head over heels madly in love with you" He then took his index finger and thumb and lightly oulled my chin uo to his lips and kissed me softly.

I kissed him back and he smiled in the kiss. He licked my bottom lip begging for entrence so I let him in. He explored my mouth while he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

SEBASTIAN'S POV

My idea didnt work and now there making out. I just cleaned up the table I set out for ____ and let them have there moment.

CIEL'S POV

I explored ____'s mouth. It was so sweet tasting I couldn't get enough of it, I can't believe I have her! I pulled out of the make out sesh and stared into her beautiful ( E / C ).

"____ your so beautiful and amazing, I'm so happy you chose me I will do anything to make you happy! I love you!" Then I kissed her softly.

"I love you too!" And she smiled.

I'm glad she chose me! :D

////\\\\\////\\\\\/////\\\\\\//////

A/N

How was it!?!?!!!

Thank you guys for reading and voting! :D

Please tell me if you want me to write another story! :D