Kisses

Riley's POV

It's Tuesday night and Lucas and I are on his bed doing our homework. I'm lying on my stomach at the foot of his bed facing the window that looked out onto Lucas' mom's garden. Lucas is lying next to me on his back holding his homework above his head staring at the paper confused. I look over at him and laugh. "Something confusing?"

He looks over at me and smiles. "I just don't understand why your dad is making us do this. Farkle is the only one who wanted to learn about Belgium 1831" Lucas complains.

My dad had assigned us a worksheet to introduce us to Belgium 1831 before we started covering it tomorrow.

"Lucas it's not that bad" I laugh looking at him adoringly.

"Riley it's busy work. He knew you were coming over tonight" he replies.

"Okay, so you want me to believe that my dad gave us homework because I was coming over" I laugh in disbelief.

"Yes" Lucas laughs.

"Lucas that's ridiculous."

"Really, you think he wants me doing this" Lucas says leaning down to kiss me lightly. I expect Lucas to pull away but instead he grabs my waist and he cups my face gently as he slips his tongue into my mouth. I slip my arm behind his neck pulling him down closer to me.

"Riley" Lucas says pulling away from me slightly.

"Lucas it's okay" I say looking up at him seriously.

"You sure" he asks concerned. It's our senior year and Lucas and I have been together for four years. We had talked about going all the way a few times but it just never felt right but right now nothing ever felt more right.

Lucas leans back down and kisses me gently as he repositions himself on top of me. I wrap my arms around his neck letting my hands get lost in his hair as he starts to unbutton my shirt. Lucas' lips leave mine and start moving down my neck causing me to let out a soft moan. I cover my mouth quickly making Lucas look at me laughing.

"You okay?" He asks sweetly.

"Yea. I just. I didn't mean to-." I say before he cuts me off.

"Riley you don't have to be embarrassed" he says moving a strand of hair out of my face. "It's okay" he insists.

"No it's not. I'm gonna ruin everything" I say sadly but Lucas rolls his eyes at my words as he starts to trail kisses down my neck and this time he keeps going and I can't help but let a moan escape from lips.

"Lucas stop that" I complain.

"Why because you like it?" he laughs. "Princess that makes no sense."

"I don't like it" I lie making him laugh.

"Riley, do you want to stop?" Lucas asks seriously.

"I want to stop embarrassing myself around you" I mutter under my breath but I know he heard me because his face softens.

"Riley. There's nothing to be embarrassed about. And plus you're adorable when you're flustered" he says sweetly. "Riley I love you. And you moaning when I'm kissing you does nothing but make me want to keep kissing you" he confesses making me blush.

"Are you just protecting my feelings?" I ask worriedly.

"No" he laughs. "Now I'm super uncomfortable in this position so if we're calling this off can you please tell me so I can get off you" he laughs.

"Try one more time" I say seriously. "Please" and this time when his lips start trailing kisses down my neck I don't cover my mouth or make him stop and in that moment with Lucas I've never felt more loved.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"If my dad gave us that assignment to distract us he kinda failed" I laugh as I rebutton my blouse.

"It's his fault" Lucas adds as he sits on the edge of the bed already fully dressed again.

"What?" I ask laughing. "Lucas how can we blame my dad for us sleeping together?"

"We only kissed because I was showing you what your dad didn't want us doing. If the homework didn't exist then I never would've had to explain why it was assigned in the first place" he explains.

"You're crazy" I laugh, shaking my head in amusement.

"About you" he smiles, pulling me onto his lap. "I love you Riley."

"I love you too Lucas."