epilogue

Ivy Knight and Alycia Debnam-Carey are Finally Married!
By: E! News

The two finally got married after five years of dating. Ivy just turned 24 so the couple got married for Ivy's birthday! The couple annouced their engagement exactly one year ago and everyone was happy for the couple.

The couple had everyone from The 100 cast, The Walking Dead cast, Fear The Walking Dead cast, and Ivy's new castmates on their new show at the wedding.

This picture was posted on Ivy's Instagram captioned "I married the woman I love today. She's been with me ever since I turned 17. I love this woman to death and I'll be with her for the rest of my life💖💍"

How adorable! Alycia posted a picture with her mother and it stole our hearts.

This picture was posted on Luna Young's Instagram. Luna Young was Ivy's maid of honour while Eliza Taylor was Alycia's maid of honour. Lindsey Morgan and Christian Serratos were Ivy's bridesmaids while Marie Avgeropoulos and Mercedes Mason were Alycia's.

We are very happy for the couple and hope they have an amazing marriage. Ivy just wrapped up filming the first season of their new show in time for the wedding. The couple will be going on their honeymoon for a couple weeks.

Hopefully we'll see a baby sometime in the future.

that's the end. i'm so proud of this book, it was my first social media book and i love it. it does have some errors but i will go back and edit them later.

thank you so much for going through this journey with me, i love you all very much.