Late Night creeps

Logan's pov:
We all went to bed. Once I got into mine I laid down, and closed my eyes. I was about to go fully asleep, but then I heard a little whimper. My eyes slowly opened, but I didn't get up just yet. Then I heard it again. I slowly sat up from my bed, and listened more. I heard it once more, and it sounded like it came from the dollhouse. I started to slip out of bed slowly, but stopped, when I heard
"H-H-hello? Is s-someone there?"
It sounded like a little 9 year old girl. I kept quiet, but slowly started to get up again. Then I heard a gasp
"Someone is there! O-oh please d-don't be a monster."
A monster? Who's saying this?
"I don't like the dark." I heard it whisper.
I slowly started making my way to the dollhouse.
"Oh no, it's getting closer. I can feel the darkness consuming me."
I stopped and slowly sat down to eye level of the bedroom, to see who's awake. I then saw a little head peek from under the covers, but then went right back down. I then started to move my finger towards the person. I tapped on her and she just shaked and whimpered so more.
"Oh please don't eat me boogeyman, I'm not delicious! If you want flavor go eat Jordan or Layla."
"I'm pretty sure I'm not going to eat you." I said
"Y-y-you're not?"
"No, I don't eat humans."
She fell silent.
"Which human is this?"
"My name is Lydia."
Oh, so it's been Lydia the whole time. I then started to pull down the blanket from her head. She wouldn't let me though, she clinged onto that sucker.
"Lydia, can you let go of the blanket please?"
"N-no"
"Please?"
"...... just because you said please."
She slowly got up, from under the covers.
"Logan?"
"Yep"
"What are you doing?"
"Well, you see, I heard you whimper and talk and stuff, so I wanted to see if you were okay."
"YOU HEARD ME!?"
"Um, yea?"
"I-I'm so s-sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up." She said feeling bad
"Oh no, no,no,no I was already awake! But I guess I should ask you this, why are you up?"
"Well..... I can't tell you."
"Why?"
"Because."
"Because why?"
"Because it's too embarrassing."
"Nothing is too embarrassing, trust me. I won't judge."
"Well... I'm afraid of the dark."
"You are?"
"Yea, I know, it seems really childish, but it's scary."
"It's not childish, we all have our fears."
"Sorry, I'll get to bed and shut up. You can go back to bed and sleep. You don't have to worry about me." She said heading under the covers.
"Night." She said
"Uh, good night." I headed back to my bed and lied down.
Lydia's pov:
I'm terrified of the dark. Mrs. Hobnocker told us stories about the boogeyman and the monsters that come at night time, and every so often I would hear noises from under the bed. When Logan went back to bed, I heard noises. Darkness surrounding me, noises coming from the dollhouse. I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE! I ran out of the dollhouse and towards the beds. I looked for Logan's bed. I found him and walked slowly towards his bed. I then heard a noise come from the other side of the room, I let out a whimper again. I really hate the dark.
Logan's pov:
I heard another whimper come from Lydia again. But, this time it sounded closer. I then heard more, and it sounded like it was coming from under my bed. I slowly, started to peek over from the edge. I saw a tiny little strawberry blonde girl standing there, shaking and whimpering.
"Lydia?" I whispered.
It apparently scared her, because she jumped and head towards under my bed. I stopped her quickly by pinching my fingers between her shirt.
"Easy there tiger."
"W-w-what? Oh Logan it's you!"
"What are doing out of the dollhouse?"
"I'm sorry, it's just I heard noises and-"
I then lifter her up on my bed, so I could see her better.
"How about this, you sleep right here, by me for a little bit, and when you're sleeping I will bring you back to the dollhouse."
"I don't want to keep you up though."
I love how kind hearted she is, she wants the best for me rather than her.
" I'll be fine, you just worry about sleeping, okay?"
"Okay."
"Logan?"
"Yes?"
"Thank you."
"You're welcome."
"Goodnight Logan."
"Good night Lydia."
Third person pov:
With that, the giant and the human were out. Logan, actually forgot to put Lydia back... Or did he "forget"😏😉
Logan had his hand over Lydia's frame, acting as a blanket for herXD little did those two know, that they weren't the only two up...

Hey guys it's Wafflez, and this chapter was just a little "special" and it mostly focused on the start of Lydia and Logan's "relationship" am I saying that they're going to be dating? No, I didn't but... you'll just have to wait and see😉 also I think the next chapter you will find out who was awake during this whole incident. (Also sorry if it's been awhile I just started 8th grade last  Tuesday so yea😬) There will be more little "specials" for more 'romance' if you like that. And even if you don't well...............That's sucks cuz I'm doing it anyways😆🤗 Later on in the book the romance gets REALLY good, so yea.
Deuces✌🏾️