The Great Escape (Pt. 1)

Third person pov:
"Escape!?" Lydia said worried.
"Yep." Viola said.
"But- but- they said don't go anywhere without their permission!" Audrey said.
"Yeah I know they said that, but doesn't mean we have to listen." Viola responded
"You did the same thing back at the orphanage and look at where it got you there." Elizabeth said.
"Yeah, it got me out of cleaning."
"I meant the punishment room." Elizabeth said.
"Hey its not so bad in there. Anyway if we escape we can go back home and everything will go back to normal."
"I don't think it's gonna be that easy." Alec said.
"Yeah, those giants are scary." Elizabeth said.
"If we put our hearts and all of our might to it then we can do it. Besides I already have a genius plan."
"What is it?" Everyone asked.
"Okay here's the plan, Alec you go over to the door and use your powers to untwist the handle and open the door. Then, once the door opens we all go out together in a single file line. Once we get towards the kitchen/ dining room area we all huddle around Audrey and she'll turn invisible which will turn us invisible. Then we quickly and quietly make our way towards the door. Then we can see if we can just squeeze our way between the door crack and the floor. If not Alec will do the same thing she is gonna do here. Then we are outside, and then we run as fast as we can, we climb the beanstalk and BAM we are home!"
"Seems like a legit plan." Jordan said.
"I'm all for it, I just want to get out this hell hole." Layla said
"What if my powers don't work? You guys know I'm still developing them and not use to them." Alec said nervously.
"Yes we know, but I have full confidence in you that you can do it. Even if you're going through power puberty." Viola said.
Alec's pov:
Confidence? She believes in me? Why though? I'm dangerous and I could possibly screw all this up like I always do. But I really want to get back home, I don't want to be in this place anymore. But the only way to get back home is with my help. But I just know it's not gonna go well, the last time someone had confidence in me... was that time. That night... which my life was destroyed. A tear almost went down my cheek, remembering the horrible memory that haunts me. I loved that person, just how I love my friends. But I don't want my friends to end up like...them. I don't want to relive that nightmare again.
Third person pov:
"So is everyone in?" Viola asked looking at everyone.
"Well-" Elizabeth began.
"I'm in!" Layla interrupted
"Me too! I need to get away from the thing they call 'Caleb'" Jordan said rolling her eyes.
"I'm a little off standish about this." Zelda began. "But I will join you."
"Well, guys maybe this place isn't so bad.." Lydia began.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAAAANNNN IT ISNT SO BAD!? HAVE YOU BEEN SQUEEZED YET!? NO! DOES A GIANT HATE YOU!? NO! IT MAY NOT BE BAD TO YOU BUT FOR ME AND SOME OF THE OTHERS ITS AWFUL!!" Viola shouted
"Well yeah I guess that is true, but maybe if we just give them a chance then they will-"
"What? They will what? Use us? Eat us? Be their little 'toys'? Show and tell? Look Lydia I know you're innocent to lots of things and all but listen. This place is awful, the people here are awful. We need to get away from here.
Do you understand?" Viola said trying to reason with the girl.
Lydia looked down," Yes." 
"Anyway, I'm in!" Audrey said.
"CASH ME OUTSIDE HOW BOUT DAT!" Kendall said
"So yes?"
"Yeah."
"I-I-I guess I'll be in." Alec said still unsure about this.
"Elizabeth?" Viola said looking towards her sister.
Elizabeth's pov:
I want to go, but yet I don't. Here's the reason why I want to go. 1. I'll be away from all these giant human eating creatures. 2. I'll be safe at home again with my friends and my sister. And 3. Viola and I actually have a chance of our mom and dad coming back to get us. Now the reason why I don't want to go. If we go and we get caught, we are going to be dead. Literally, that scary giant Jack is gonna kill us all if he catches us. But not only Jack, all of them will kill us especially the one that kidnapped me. If he finds me he will gonna flip! I'm terrified of all of them.
"I-I- I guess we can try. Only if we don't get captured."
Third person pov:
"YAY! Alrighty girls let's get a move on." Viola said.
She went over to the door of the dollhouse and opened it. And watched everyone come out of it.
"Alec, will you do the honors?
Alec slowly and cautiously walked over to the gigantic door. She looked at it and swallowed.
"Here goes nothing." She whispered to herself.
She held her hands up to the door knob and then sparks started to come from it. Everyone looked at it in amazement, and were silently praying that it would work. The sparks got bigger, and bigger and bigger. But nothing happened. Alec looked down at her hands in disappointment.
"At least you tried-" began Layla
Alec clenched her hands into a fist, she's tired of failing.
"GOSH DAMN IT YOU! YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING POWERS WHY WONT YOU JUST FREAKING WORK!!" She shouted and all of a sudden a big black demon hand came out of her hands and twisted the door knob off the door and the door opened.
Everyone was silent. They all looked at the door and back at Alec.
"Heh, you can be the next Alex from wizards of Waverly Place!" Kendall said breaking the silence.
"What the hell?" Alec whispered to herself.
Then everyone started to cheer.
They all ran towards Alec.
"I knew you could do it." Viola said giving her a thumbs up.
While everyone was happy for Alec's victory there was one person who rather wasn't all too thrilled.
Zelda's pov:
What the hell just happened? Alec... her powers... how? I'm proud that she sorta got the hang of her powers, and that we can break free, but I'm still concerned and a little freaked out about what just happened. When she got angry her powers just went from 0 to 100 real quick! But that magic... it's dark. Dark magic is a dangerous thing, I should know from experience. But there is something off about Alec's abilities, I better keep an eye on that.
Kendall's pov:
YO MY DUDES THE COOLEST THING JUST HAPPENED! SO ALEC WAS TRYING TO UNTWIST THIS DOORKNOB BUT IT DIDNT WORK CUZ SHE WAS BEING A TOTAL WIMPY SACK OF BALLS, BUT WHEN SHE GOT MAD THIS WEIRD BLACK HAND CAME OUT OF HER HANDS AND IT WAS SOOOOO COOOOOLLLL!!! but my I just say that hand needed a pedicure, cuz damn those nails were tragic. Any who we gotta get back to running away.
Third person pov:
After Alec's little victory spell the girls exited the room and started to go down the long hallway. They were jogging down until they stopped dead in their tracks.
"You have got to be kidding me." Viola said.
"I didn't know there were stairs!?" Elizabeth said.
There stood before them, were some big ass stairs.
"What do we do?" Audrey asked.
"Well we could just turn ba-" Lydia began.
"Well, better start climbing." Viola said looking down the first step of many.
"WHAT!? I DIDNT KNOW WE WERE GONNA DO ANY REAL PHYSICAL ACTIVITY!! THE ONLY THING I CLIMB IS TO THE TOP OF THE LIST OF BOMB MIXTAPES!" Layla shouted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Many minutes of climbing and complaining later*
"We made it!" Jordan cheered!
"Man, all that climbing makes me tired." Layla said panting.
"We rest when we are safe at the orphanage." Viola said.
The girls started to walk over to the dining room area but stopped dead in their tracks when they saw all the boys eating.
"Crapsocket." Viola whispered.
"We can't get past them! They will see us!" Elizabeth whispered worried.
"That's when my plan comes into works. Ok Audrey remember what I said you need to do."
Audrey shook her head yes, she was the youngest of the group and was honestly super scared of being seen and punished.
"Alright everyone huddle around Audrey, and make sure to touch her."
Everyone did just that and then Audrey slowly made herself and everyone else touching her invisible.
They slowly walked together making sure no one lets go, but yet making sure the giants don't realize they are here.
"We are almost there about half way." Audrey whispered.
Everyone gave out soft little cheers.
But little did they know that giants have GREAT hearing. And by that, one giant picked up on their little cheer.
"Did you hear that?" Nathan asked Ryan.
"No." Ryan said listening closer just in case he can hear it.
"It was little cheering coming from the floor."
"Well maybe the mice were celebrating the cheese I left them 2 months ago."
"You left out cheese for mice 2 months ago!?"
"Yep."
"You do realize that gets moldy and nasty."
"Hey Plagg seems to like it!"
"Who's Plagg?"
"Chat Noirs little Kawmi."
"Who?"
"Nevermind, you basic people don't get it."
"Uh, okay."
Just then this scent went over the boys.
Jack sniffed intently.
"You smell it too?" Jake whispered to him.
"Smells like..." Jake began.
"Human." Jack finished glaring.
He looked around the floor with his eyes but saw nothing.
"Maybe we should check on them." Jake said.
"Yeah." Jack agreed.
"Mom, may we be-"
"Oh boys I have some great news I wanna tell you!" The mother began.
Jake and Jack looked at each other and Jake shrugged his shoulders sighing.
By then, the girls were at the door.
"Okay, now lets turn visible again."
Audrey turned off her powers and the girls were back to normal.
"Lets see if we can squeeze through the crack." Viola said pointing to the gap between the floor and the door.
They all went down low enough to crawl under the crack. They all fit perfectly and made it successfully outside.
They all started cheering.
"We did it!" Audrey said cheering.
"Yeah we did, hey jackass suck my ass!" Viola shouted.
"Awe, I always knew you wanted to bang." Kendall said smiling.
"EW NO WTF!!!"
"Alright! Mom and dad here we come!" Elizabeth cheered.
Hey guys it's Wafflez here so I hope you liked this chapter it was WAY more fun to write this one than my last chapter. So you know how I said this is a two part chapter... well yeah I might have lied. Key word: MIGHT! I may do a three part chapter idk maybe not just depends. Anyway I hope y'all enjoyed and sorry for the cursing I think it just shows a little of the girls characters and how they grew up. Don't worry, there's a thing behind it. Anyway hope y'all enjoyed and all stay tuned for more.
Deuces✌🏾
(P.S y'all like my miraculous Ladybug reference?😝😂 I couldn't help it.)