No More Sunshine {27}

I'm dedicating this chapter to dynamogirl689, because her kind words and enthusiasm for the chapters inspires me and encourages me to keep writing and update.
Thanks to everyone who has left a comment, voted, or even read a word.
****
We were back at my apartment and Lucy was already changed.
She was wearing a lace dress that was only solid on her breast and waist. It was absolutely beautiful.
Her hair dropped down on her shoulders and she had on mascara and a nude Mac lipstick on.

I had just gotten out the shower and shaved my legs and "others".
Lucy ordered me to after George left. He went to go hangout with the guys.

"Okay where did you put your lingerie?"
She layed out my dress in the bed.
Nala's dress.

I laughed and pointed towards the couch"Why?"She sighed and grabbed them

"Why?"
She sighed and grabbed them.
"Because, you're showing your stupid ass boyfriend what he could have if he dropped that whore."
I laughed and shook my head
"Fine"
She grabbed my heels and set them in the bed.
I walked back into the bathroom and put on the underwear.

When I got put Luce had her makeup set spread across my bed.
"Okay hurry up we only have an hour!"
I shook my head and hung my towel on the door.
Don't get me wrong, she's nice and shit but she has this obsession with fashion and making me look like a "princess".

I slipped into my dress and sat down on my stool.
Lucy began on yanking and pulling at my hair.

About half am hour later she placed a mirror in front of my face. She blow dryer my hair into wavy curls and put very light makeup on me.
I smiled and she grabbed our phones and took pictures.
"Good?"
I nodded and tucked a rogue curl behind my ear.
"Great"
She smiled and began putting away our things.
"I'm gonna go check on q Mary and put my things in my apartment. I'll be back soon."
I nodded and helped her pack her supplies.
After she left I started tidying up my apartment since it had been farr to long since I had cleaned it.
I fixed my bed and put the dishes in the dishwasher.
I separated my dirty clothes and put them in baskets stacked against the wall.
I downloaded Pandora, this really cool music app and made an account.
I put on Panic! At The Disco and began reading on Wattpad again
So freaking good.