Oh Fuck. {57}

I smirked at my aroused boyfriend and licked my lips.

I stood up slowly making sure to tease him torturously.
He growled very softly under his breathe as I placed the glass of wine in its place.

I flipped my hair onto one shoulder and slid out of my heels before slowly walking over to him.
"Mmhmm"

I took the glass of wine out his hand and placed it on the table before straddling his lap allowing my heat to rest right over the lump of hardness in his pants.

He leaned forward to find my lips but my hand grabbed his cheek stopping his actions.
"No working for you tonight, just sit here and feel good."
He groaned as I began to slowly grind against him.

"Mm, fuck"
My hands began slowly unbuttoning his shirt.
I slowly planted kisses up his neck and towards his neck.

His hands slowly made their way to my waist and softly held them.
My circling motions became a swift back and forth motion that had my panties soaked.

After fully taking off his shirt I stood up and grabbed his hand.
I lead him into the gazebo and pushed him down slowly.

He sat up resting his top half on the pillows and blankets.

I stood above him still clothed.
I unzipped the side and slipped out the white dress letting it pool around my feet.
"You, are amazing"
His eyes hooded with lust and love as he skimmed the white lingerie.

I got on my hands and knees and seductively crawled towards him.

Hid chest heaved and I could see his enormous member pushing against his pants as my mouth watered at the thought of taking him into my mouth.

I was right in front of him.
I ran my hands over his chest and eased him out of it, next he kicked off his shoes as I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants.

I leaned up to his mouth and bit his lip softly asking for a kiss.
He reacted urgently and ravished my mouth.

After a minute I pulled away and kissed his jaw, then his neck, then I left a trail of kisses  his chest and stomach.

Finally I reached his pants.
I pulled his pants down and he slid out the rest.
I could see the beginning of the base of his member since it was straining against the fabric.
"Mmmm, Do you want me to suck you Dai? Hmm?"

My hands ran along his lower abdomen, teasing him, daring to go lower.
"Please, Nala please beautiful"
His husky voice nearly threw my over the edge. I had to rub my legs together to cause friction for my needs.

I kissed his stomach and made my way down to his waistband, my hand snuck inside the fabric and felt the soft flesh of his member, he hissed in pain and pleasure of his almost painful hard on.

I pulled him out of the restraining boxers and licked a long stripe on the underside of his member.
"Ooohhh fuck, yes"
I let out a small moan at the sound of his voice that turned me on so much.
I gave the tip a couple of small licks and tasted the small bead of pre-cum that sat on the head.

He groaned in pleasure as I placed my mouth over the head of his dick.
My tounge swirled around before I moved lower and began sucking.
"Oh fuck, damn, yes, fucking damn."

My head bobbed up and down and a hand moved down to his balls.

His groans had my own juices running down my thighs from severe need.

His hands were the in my hair softly tugging and his hips began jerking up so he fucked my face.

He stopped after a while and I could feel his balls tightening and dick twitching telling me he was coming to come soon.
I moaned and licked my lips before sitting up and kissing him.

His hands caressed my boobs and then one went down and massaged my mound causing me to moan and shake in his hold.

He placed both hands on my hips and pulled me onto his lap so our sex's rubbed against each other.
I moaned into his mouth and reached a hand down to place him at my entrance.

Later that night

Dai and I layed bare under the blankets of the gazebo.
My head rested against his chest and his arm squeezed me to his side.
"Dai?"
I lifted my eyes to look at his beautiful brown eyes.
"Yes beautiful?"

His hand drew small patterns on the small of my back.
"I love you. I hope you know this."
He sighed and pulled me closer.
"I love you so much more Nala. Although I may not express it all the time I do. You are the best thing in my life and I don't know who I'd be without you."
I smiled and pecked his lips.