Worried sick

Chapter 11
Max's P.O.V
>>----+---<<
I ran back to the old carnival and back to the old Ferris wheel.I headed up the ladder as fast as I could,but she was on a lower cart.She was looking down curled in a ball clenching on to her heart necklace tears rolling down her cheeks."Shelby thank god you're ok!",I exclaimed.She made one of her hands into a fist.I sat next to her I tried to comfort her."What's wrong?",i asked."I don't understand at all what's happening.The first minute everything was going great...the next chaos.",she said sniffling.I leaned closer to her."Do you want to talk about it?",I asked.She didn't respond."I told you when we came up here that first night I told you that I'll always be here for you.",I said.A warm smile spread across my face."Yes I would-like to talk about it.",she said tearing up again.She leaned closer to me."Everything just went south,so fast.I mean first of all my life has been a lie.Also Adam being my brother and me being adopted.And Hannah and Romona kept it hidden from under my nose for twenty years?!And what hurts worst of all.",she grabbed her necklace tightly."Someone that I thought was my family member,that I was the closest to,who died,and I just now figured out that he's not my real brother,and he knew all along.",tears streamed down her cheeks."Thanks for being here for me max.",she sniffed."It's no problem.",I said."Max-there's something I need to-."Crash!Without hesitating I jumped to the ladder the Ferris wheel was about to collapse."Shelby jump!",I yelled."I can't I'm to scared!""I'm not doing this without you Shelby!Listen to me you're not alone!If you die we'll die together.You have to jump!",I yelled.She jumped but it was to late.She was too far away for me to catch her.She fell to the ground."Shelby!",I yelled fighting back tears.It had stopped falling.Not hesitating I ran back to the offices to get the others.We called 911,they headed on there way.Right where Shelby lay I sat there right next to her holding her hand.She didn't move she was breathing.But she lay still,not moving,not making a sound.I waited there fighting back tears.Adam was right next to me he put his hat down over his face. I could obviously tell he was tearing up.Red sat next to Adam.Ross put his hand on my shoulder,and waited.