But how

Ross's P.O.V
It was a little later and Adam was trying everything he could to jog her memory.But still nothing.I opened the door to Max's office who was sitting on a small couch.He looked like he had been crying a lot."Hey are you ok.",I said quietly.He didn't respond."Listen Max.",I sat down on the floor whith my back up against the couch.He was holding his head in his hand."Max it's not you're fault and its not Adams fault-""Yes it is my fault!",he yelled.He turned the other direction."Max I'm gonna say this as calm as I can if you want to talk about it I'll stay,but if you're just going to keep yelling at me than you can stay here and I'll go and help her myself.I'm leaving you with a choice.Max what good is it to sit here and not even try to help her.Max you're like a brother to me and I don't like seeing you hurt.Its you're choice.",I said calmly.He hesitated.But then he shook his head."it's just...I told Shelby that she'll never be alone,but right now I feel like the sake of the world is on my shoulders.It really scares me to see her confused like that.",he said tearing up.his face was pale."And I never even got a chance to tell her.",he said tears running down his cheeks.
(TIME SKIP LATER)
"Where's Shelby?",I asked.
"She's resting on the couch.",Adam said

Shelby's P.O.V
I looked around but it looked like I was floating in the air."Hello Shelby.",a voice kindly said.Then all of a sudden a figure of a girl stood in front of me."Who are you?!""I'm you Shelby,when you got hurt I went hiding and the way you woke up was a side of you where you couldn't remember anything."I stood there autonoshed."Then how-wait my friends!Can I see them.",I asked"Well of course."Just then a light glowed.I could see max in his office with his hands to his face.He looked like he was crying."He loves me that much?",I asked."Yes he loves you a lot.""Wait...I've gotta go back to the real world!",I exclaimed quickly."So you're ready?""Yes I am.",I said.The next minute I woke up back at the offices.I saw Max walking down the hall.He passed me not saying a word."Hey Max.",I said cheerfully.He backed up."Wait hold on what did you just say.",Adam asked."I said hi max I'm just trying to be polite Adam jeez.",I said sarcastically.Red looked at Max.But max was just looking at me.He stepped back covering his mouth."You're back!",he exclaimed with him picking me up and twirling me around.He hugged me tightly tears of joy streaming down his cheeks."I thought you were gone forever!",he cried."Heck I'm not gonna even question how!""Wait there's one more test.",Ross said suspiciously."What's my middle name.",he asked."I don't know Ross!",I exclaimed giggling."She never knew that she's back!",Ross exclaimed."But how?",Adam asked."I don't know it must be magic!",she looks at you and winks."Max I got to tell you this I can't hold it in any longer.Max I love you!",I exclaimed then I kissed him.He didn't struggle he actually kissed back.

The End
Hope you've enjoyed this fanfic something completely different will come out soon!Bye guys!❤️ya!