CHAPTER TWO

~CHAPTER TWO~

Natasha walked into the BB&T bank with confidence. Two guys standing in line stopped talking to one another and watched her stroll through the lobby. Not even knowing it, she had a strong sway in her hips that often had both men and women stopping and staring.

"Excuse me." One of them had balls enough to step out of line and walk along side of her causing her to stop and turn towards him.

"Yes, can I help you with something?" The certainty in her voice had clearly shaken the man because he just stood there staring her in her face. Natasha was a gorgeous looking woman with striking features. Bright light brown eyes, long natural eyelashes, high cheek bones, full pouty lips and her body was tight and curvy in all the right places. "Sir? Is there something I can help you with?"

"My fault..." He cleared his throat. "What'chu work here or somethin?"

She nodded, "Yes I do." She tapped the name tag on the lapel of her blazer. She not only worked at the bank but she was the financial analyst and assistant branch manager and was up for a promotion as the branch manger. She'd been with BB&T bank for six years, starting off as a mere bank teller, hungrily working her way up the corporate ladder to get the position she now held and wasn't going to stop until she reached the top. She looked at him waiting for him to say something worth stopping her for. "There isn't a problem is it?"

"Nah, nah I just stopped in to cash my check this morning," He waved an envelope he was holding up. "But I was hoping I could get ya number. Ms. Natasha W." He said reading her name tag.

"Sorry I can't help you with that but you be sure to have a good day." She turned and walked off only to hear the guy's friend laughing at him.

"Girl." Justine, the bank loan officer walked up on her. "He was cute."  

"Not my type."

"What is ya type?"

Smiling she walked into her office, dropping her purse on her desk. "Why?"

"Cause Angelo asked about you again?" Natasha rolled her eyes as she reached over and turn on her computer screen on while picking up yesterdays messages left in her mailbox. "Don't make that face." She shot standing in Natasha office doorway with her hand on her wide hip.

"I'm cool on ya boy Angelo, he's a bit too much for me."

"That just be him playing around Tasha."

"He's too old to be playing all the time."

"Umm so I'll take it your coming with ya boo tonight?"

"Boo? Wait tonight?" Looking up from her messages she stared up at Justine completely lost. "What's tonight?"

Switching her way further into Natasha office, Justine leaned on the back of one of the two chairs sitting in front of Natasha's desk as if she was in someone photoshoot flinging her weave over her shoulder. She was a hefty woman, (a BBW) with a sassy, snappy attitude. "You raggedy bitch." She hissed. 

"Excuse you?" The two clashed when Justine first transferred over to Natasha's bank but as rocky as it started out the two ended up becoming pretty good friends in the past two years.

"So you forgot about my housewarming party tonight?"

"Ugh I did," She placed her hand on her forehead, "I'm sorry Just. Shad's game is tonight, if they win their going to the state championships," She explained excitedly. "But look, it starts at six so as soon as it's over I'ma swing pass."

"Good, it'll be good food, a lot of liquor and good company and make sure you bring Jerell's sexy ass with you."

She flopped down in her office chair. "You have an unhealthy obsession with Jerell, like Vernon won't beat that ass." She teased.