The Jam

Authors pov:
Y/n was cool not like any other girl though. She was tough, like a mad man. Stole things, like music, games, money, and other things that didn't belong to her, even stole the things along side her brother. Her brother had long brown hair, had a jacket, and pants he stole. (Like dis)

(Sorry I was to lazy)

Authors pov:
Y/n had nice glistening e/c eyes that monsters got lost in, she even knew how to draw and beat box. Yep they both lived in Dancetale, in the under hole. And whenever they got in trouble they always hid in there tree house. And whenever the coast was clear they danced at the music and beat that y/n stole.

Sans pov:
When I was goin back home I saw a girl who I never knew or never seen but I shrugged it off. And she walked close to me taking her hoodie off and showing me her beautiful and glistening eyes I got lost in and I daydreamed. And I felt something tugging my bag and zip back and I snapped out of it and looked down to my bag that was unzipped and I got mad. So I heard running and ran after. As I got lost I heard a voice say.
"Hey dude... Bro I found music man." I then heard another voice say "good job" and looked at two people the girl from the 'one night stand' and a guy the girl called 'bro' so witch meant that they were a family. But then when the girl put on the music she said "dis my jam yo." "Yep I know you do" I heard the guy say. And I watched them dance as I sat down they were pretty cool and really good they should performe but I bet they can't.
(Your the one with the white and your bro is with da black jacket)

Sans pov:
To admit the girl was really good much more then her bro. I was........ Impressed by there dance moves but how could they do that. They don't have bones or something. And when they finished I applauded for them. And they turned and looked shocked and I said "what? It looks like you've seen a ghost." And the girl turned her head giggling. And then heard her mumble a "uh-oh". And her brother said "y/n who is this guy?!" She then looked at him in disbelief. "Wow dude... Well you left me hangin and I decided to take a stroll ya know, jack like I always do...and steel things." The last thing I didn't hear but there names are Jack and y/n. I then spoke "hey uh since I watched you guys uh you were pretty good." "Thanks dude." She said and her brother Jack punched her and I looked confused as y/n stood there shocked "WHAT WAS THAT FOR DUDE!" And then Jack said "never talk again got that brat." "Man I wished someone killed you but I'm glad your not dead from 'our' abusive dad!" She snapped. And I looked shocked in response. And she looked at me. She then said "look sans never come back here...ok?" The last part I didn't hear again. And I was shocked 'how did she know my name!' And she turned into a wolf and ran. Wow! And her brother said "Y/N COME BACK!" "I think she won't cuz of you brat" I said kinda mocking him. And he looked at me mad. " oh yah what do you know about family?!" He said. "Well I have a big one and I'm not afraid to tell em." And I ran but before I told him "hey just stop bein mean to y/n alright pal?" And I forgot one more thing "oh and I decided if you guys could come to uh performe and uh stay at our place and your sister knows where I live." I then ran off home.
Your pov:
I was running in my wolf style and the punch still hurt but who cares. I'm just worried if my bro is going to be like my abusive dad. And I stopped at a place I loved 'Grillbys'. I love this place makes me forget my bad memories and turns them into good ones. I went in I was greeted with cheers and whistles cuz everyone knows me and I greeted back. And I greeted Grillby with a "Sup Grillbz." As always. And he said "what do you want this time y/n?" I then replied "I wanna have fries and a nice cool smoothie mate." And Once I got em' I started digging in. And I finished. I gave Grillby the empty plates and saw him wash them. And he looked confused "Want anything else y/n?" He said "nah I'm just gonna hang around here" and I heard doors open. And I looked back to see the guy 'Sans ' and I blushed 'wuuut no way y/n are you Fallin for that guy?' I thought 'no way!' I thought again and he sat next to me and I looked away for him not to notice and I grabbed my cheek but it stung so instead I grabbed my jaw. And he noticed me and smirked " ya know kiddo you just can't keep hiding cmon show yourself." I then looked at him and he looked shocked as I looked confused he then got a mirror from out of nowhere and then looked at my cheek and I was then shocked man does my bro slap hard. And then I said "it's nothin' to worry 'bout dude really." He then said "so you know where I live know don't cha kid?" I replied with a "I guess." "Hey you were really good out there kid how do you guys do that do you have bones or somethin'?" I then chuckled at the comment "first yah I know we're good and we practice, second we do have bones, and third thanks man." And with that you guys started talking about yourselves and he asked you to do beatbox and so you gladly did.

He was there shocked and I chuckled and I winked at him "Wut you can't beat that?" I said and he said "oh it's on... you know I can beat box to?" "Yah right." And we both battled... But of course I win hah!