Staying?

Your pov: (still a kid)
I woke up to see my bro in front of me with his big ol' eyes and he gasped and said "y/n woke up!?" I then replied with a "miss me bro?" I then see him nodding and I close my eyes in a blink of an eye and see the skeleton who was starring at me with worry. And he said "the names sans, sans the skeleton, and yours?" "The names y/n, (y/n y/l/n your/name your/last/name), you are pretty 'humerus' for a skeleton heheheheh." I laughed at my pun as my bro did to and sans was there laughing. I then said "hey sans what are skeletons favorite instrument?" I then snickered as I said so. "I don't know what?" He said. "A trom-bone. Hahahahah!" I laughed and laughed until I stopped and see sans there shocked and came up to me and hugged me? "Sheesh kid you really lifted my spirits." And I laughed nervously and said "what do ya mean sans?" "There's another pun maker." He said with a tear of joy and wiped it off. And laughed. And I looked at sans. "Well you are shorter than me so care to dance?" As he pulled his hand out for me to take I gladly took it. And danced ballet? "Uh I. Don't. Know. How. To. Dance. Ballet. Heh." I said with worry "don't worry what do you dance by the way?" Sans said. I then replied "umm hip hop heh." "Goh sistah!" My bro yelled and smiled "let's just dance." I then pulled out a hand for him to shake and he shook it. "Show me what ya got kiddo." Sans said. And we danced to cool pop or electronic music I like. Even he does to. And we finished dancing and my bro clapped. I then said "my bros super cool." I then walked up to him and gave him a high five. And I giggled. And then I see sans and he says "well my bro is cool too, even when ya meet him." I then smiled and said "I hope he is." I then thought of something, the death of my mom, my dad the abusive, but at least I still got my bro around...me cuz then I would feel lonely. But then I realized that I have to gat out of here and this damn hole I fell in.
'I hope you guys enjoyed sorry for the short chapter it's just that school. But if  you comment and vote I'll do it extra long heh'