Wide... Awake

Just in case everyone's still in touch or just lost your still a kid a'right, get it, got it, good... Leg'go. Oh and your I mean 8 eight

Your pov:
I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I Looked to my left and saw my brother sleeping like an angel. I got up and slid my slippers on, they were soft and cuddly, I could rip em' apart. I looked back to see my bro' awake and energized like always "PANCAKES!!!" He yelled. It hurt my ears but I chuckled, and ran to the kitchen, my bro following. But till we got to the kitchen, there were clashes of pans and well cans I guess? I squatted while I covered my bros ears instead of mine, he covered my ears with his small, soft hands, his big eyes looking at me, it was so adorable. The clash of pots stopped so we let go of each other's ears. Then a tall guy walked past us not even looking back. I'm guessing it's papyrus, sans told is all 'bout him. He does look cool. My brother started to cover my hand in saliva, I took my hand off of him, 'disgusting' I thought. Then my brother giggled after my reaction. I gave him the 'shhh' sign with my finger, to tell him to be silent. I sighed thinking of the day she died. 'Maybe I should do a fake funeral?' I thought. 'Yah I should, but it should be near this home.' I thought again. Then I heard footsteps coming down the stairs I panicked. As my brother saw me he looked worried. We went to the kitchen and got under the table. I covered my brothers ears, well because sans said paps talks loud. As I did so, paps said " NYEH WHATS THAT CLOTH UNDER THE TABLE?!" I panicked again. I knew it was my brothers scarf. No kiddin at least, I wasn't mad. I was scared. But I ain't scared of nothin'. Me and my brother glanced eachother looks and then looked at papyrus. " I FOUND... TWO HUMANS!!!" Sans came down and said sarcastically "Oh wow good job paps... I hope u don't kill them." Then he winked at me, that it's not really true paps wouldn't do that of course.

5 hours later:
"What a long day." I said, really tired, along with my brother. We came back home with sans and paps. All of paps puzzles were super easy, but still tired at the thought. I yawned as sans came and told me. "Hey kid wanna sleep in my room with your bro?" "Nah I'm good we can sleep on the *yawn* floor." "Nah you should definitely sleep in my room kiddo." "Alright *yawn* cmon bro.... THANKS SANS!" I yelled to sans to thank him. And as that happened I slept peacefully. So did my bro.

4 years later:
(It's your b-day .... Yay yippee!!! )
Still your pov:

It's my birthday!!!! Yes and I'm twelve years old. Man I'm 12. And my bro is 10. I was suprised because he started dancing I tought him a bit while sans tought him the most, and what did I get for his b-day... Well J's they were pretty expensive to well buy, but who cares it was almost like I was the famous person in the underground, because I dance, sing, rap, draw, and beatbox. Wow once again I'm 12, like, WOW! I heard footsteps coming and someone opened the door. It was my bro "happy b-day sis." He said in a whispered tone. "Aye thanks dude." He than came to me and hugged me. "What you working on sis?" He asked. "Ah just uh drawing... Something." "Hmm ok then, can you tell me what it is sis?" "Sure man, it's well I want these J's." As he saw the drawing he was amazed and I laughed. "What's so funny." "Ah it's just when u looked at the drawin'... Pfft your reaction... Hehehehhe." "Ah well I'll see u downstairs." "A'right." And as he closed the door, I just thought of, well my dream shoes, the ones I've been dreaming of, the perfect J's. Right now I'm lazy but I had to get up. So I got up from my chair and left my pencil on my drawing table. I opened the door and went downstairs. And I took my small notebook down and wrote 'I love this place no one being mean to u and have nice friends.' I looked happy and even before looking up monsters yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" but I don't call my bro a monster. But I looked shocked that everyone knew my b-day. Probably must've been my bro. But to admit I never ever had a b-day. This was my first best b-day ever, but I looked amazed how they did the decorations, and the...... Presents, I was going to start to cry because. I never ever had gifts. When my brother was
little I always got him a gift that were like 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 dollars. I didn't have enough money so yah. "Hey happy birthday kiddo." Sans said giving me a box.
(Tell me which one you chose the first one, second on, or the third one. Tell me on the comments😉.)

)

I opened the box and awed in amazement

I opened the box and awed in amazement. It was (the necklace of your choosing ) and I put it on. "Holy shit thanks sans. I love it so much." "Heh no prob kiddo." He said with blue tints on his cheeks. I'm just guessing that he had allergies but with my curiosity crossing me I asked him " hey sans do u have allergies cause u turnin' blue?" "Huh oh y-yah, yah I'm f-fine." He said stuttering. "I'm 12 dude you can calm down now hehehehe." I said. Then I saw my brother running down the stairs. Did he teleport? He then hugged me. "Thanks for everything y/n I got this for u." "Thanks man." I opened it and they were my dream shoes, my one and 'bonely'(pun intended lol) my fuckin life of course!!!

I put them on, man it felt so good to put on my new shoes but, I need to take them off soon, maybe I should dance in front of everyone

I put them on, man it felt so good to put on my new shoes but, I need to take them off soon, maybe I should dance in front of everyone. Yah I should.
Some minutes later

I danced it was the greatest, my feet didn't even hurt! All because of my dream shoes. Everyone clapped and whistled. I felt... Proud. This was the best birthday ever. Oh and most other people gave me urban clothes. It was cool.

I hoped u guys fuckin enjoyed this so yah see ya next time