A Protector Must Be Determined

Wear one of these on the top☝🏻️👆🏽Your pov:      (Still child)
As I woke up I saw my bro still with me in bed and still sleeping so I got up quietly and unlocked the door. And looked out to see if coast was clear and it was. And went to my parents room to see my mom...gone. I then looked down to my feet and saw stains on the blanket and I didn't want my dad to be caught. So I took the blankets and went down the basement and washed them. My mom taught me to. And I waited to hear a noise 'beeep'. And I got up from the floor but I couldn't reach so I got a chair and opened the lid and went back down to the floor and put the blankets in the drier. And I went up to see if my bro was doing fine and e was awake eyes open in fear and I wanted to scare him. "Boo!" I yelled and he jumped and had eyes wide. And I chuckled "heh bro you get scared easily." "S-stop y-y-y/n" he said with a worriedly tone. And I heard him coughing and I then looked worried. I then went up to him and said "are you sick bro c'mon bro answer me are ya?" He then nodded. I then thought and then went downstairs to see if there was medicine, and luckily there was 'phew'. And went back up to my room and had a spoon and my brother looked at me scared. "Don't worry bro it's strawberry flavor dude." I said. He then nodded and did a 'gimme some' face. And I'm glad my dad wasn't here cuz he would be...abusive. And I was worried that the would come back for more punching and kicking. I then snapped out of it and see my brother looking at me with fear and I wondered why. He then tried to grab a mirror near my bed and I reached it for him and said "you need it bro?" He then turned it around to look at my face and I was shocked and I cried. "When will I get out of this miserably life?!" I whisper-yelled. And my bro looked at me with a worried look. And I cried and smiled weakly "I promise you dude that we'll get out of this." He then nodded with a smile. And I heard a knock on the door but I didn't wanna answer it then I hear the phone not even a chance. 'Will this be the last day I will live?' I thought. And then I heard the door get knocked down. And then my dad looked at my bro madly. And I looked at my bro to see him stare at my dad worriedly. And my dad walked up to him with a knife and got in front of my bro. "Stay away from him!" I yelled at my dad. And he looked at me with a death glare. "I'm going to get you this time brat." He said kinda quietly and scratched me in the face with the knife even my knee. And I yelled in pain and cried and giving him mercy. He then stopped and got away. 'You forgot to lock the door y/n' I thought. And I looked down at my cuts but I couldn't see since the tears were blurring my view. And I wiped them away and took a look at my cuts but they were the worst I've ever seen and I got the mirror to look at the cut on my face and looked horrible on me it's going to leave a scar. And I was crying again and looked at my bro to see he has tears in his eyes of seeing all that. And I hugged him. I then managed somethin I've done a bit sometimes. I turned into a wolf and barked quietly just like a pup. I then see him smile and wanted to pet me, I gladly went to him and he pet me softly and he giggled. And I was about to sleep till I forgot one more thing 'lock the door' i thought. And I then got up and turned back to my human form and locked the door. I then got a blanket for me and my bro to share but then I thought of something 'if I die tomorrow there will be no tomorrow' and I went to my bro and said " but I'd never die for you" and went to sleep.
Next day
I went to my closet and opened my secret fridge and see cheesecake and I had 9 pieces left. And I needed to share cuz what will bro eat I then got 2 plastic plates. And opened the lid from the cheesecake and put two cheesecakes and gave one to my bro and one for me. We haven't ate yesterday. And I looked at my bro to see him confused and I said "eat dude." And he gladly nodded. And I heard the door open bet it was my dad and I quickly got up and panicked but I had the door locked and I got 3 backpacks and got a bunch of clothes and got my box and another box my mom gave me filled with her stuff and I got my cheesecake and plates and drinks in a safe bottle. And then heard the door knob turning with a creak. And I panicked my heart beat racing a lot. And I got a microphone and my camera and chargers. Many people were talking about my. Ebott. And I heard that were close to it. And I opened the window and threw my backpacks and I forgot one more thing 'my necklace!' and I looked through my boxes and found a turquoise one that my mom gave me. And I got my bro and my dad yelled
"Y/N OPEN THIS DOOR!" He yelled madly mad I was scared and I jumped out the window and I suffocated my back hurt and I couldn't breath good. And I'm glad I protected my bro from the fall. And got my things and said "hey bro can you hold this one for me don't worry there not that heavy." He then grabbed it and he WALKED! Wow. And we went to the store and people were looking at me shocked and I felt nervous. I then got a bag of (f/ch favorite/chips) and grabbed lots of candy and a box of cheesecake and I had enough money I had 1,000 dollars cuz I was a YouTuber. And I went to the people who I had to pay and they looked scared and I looked anxious and she always asked "are you ok sweetie?" Even doe she were woman. And I always nodded. And she said that if I should stay but I didn't want the offer but thanks. And when I needed to pay she said its on the house and I thanked her so much. And I went to mount Ebott and it wasn't that far to say. But my legs hurt and found a cave but wham my bro fell I yelled "NO!" And grabbed my things and I fell and I found my bro safely landed 'phew!' I thought. And we walked all the way and found a flower my bro freaked out and I was there confused "well hello
y/n I heard you like dancing?"the flower said "uh yeah who are you?" And he said "oh how rude of me I'm flowey, flowey the flower." "Uh this is my bro Ja- huh!? Jack!" I then looked behind to find him and said "this is Jack nice to meet ya flowey."
This will continue if you comment and vote