Chapter 1: The New Life

A/N: Hey! I can't believe this is my third fan fiction, so crazy right? So enjoy!! :)

Hey, my name is Primrose Aisha Harris, I'm nineteen and I live in LA. My life is like hell... My dad abuses me, my mom died when I was four, at school I get bullied by this guy Luke and if that wasn't enough I lost my best and only friend last year. 

This year is going to be different I hope, I moved in with my aunt in Doncaster, but will my life change or am I too broken...

-------------------------------------------

*Prim's POV*

"Oh look who's here too, are little geek" I hear Luke say.

'Just ignore them Prim' I say to myself.

"Hey! Don't ignore us!" He yells and I feel that he and his 'gang' are following me.

'Keep walking! Just a few meters and I'll be safe, but like always they got me.

"I said, don't ignore us! If I call you, you listen understand?"

I'm shaken, I'm so scared of them, but i can't do something about it, they'll kill me if I tell someone!

"UNDERSTAND!!?!" He yells in my face.

I nod and look at the ground. He takes my chin and lift it up so my eyes meets his.

"Are you crying?" He asks and I quickly shake my head.

He strengthens his grip.

"There is only one reason why you can cry and that's this one" He says and punch me in my stomach.

Then he pushes me on the ground and his friends start kicking me.

When the bell rings they stop and walk to our class. I try to get up and everything hurts.

Why am I always the one who get bullied by every one in school? Isn't having a father who's drunk all the time and a mother who don't do something when her own daughter get abused by her father, 'cause she's scared of him enough? I even lost my best and only friend in a car crash last year and no one cared about me when that happened. Luke and his friends started saying things like.

'She probably did it on purpose, 'cause you're a geek and no one wants to be friends with you!'

'You have no friends!'

'No one likes you!'

'She got paid to talk to you!'

***

"Prim!" My aunt yells from downstairs, that's when I realize that I was thinking again about the life I had in LA, if you can call it a life it was more torture.

"Prim? Are you alright?" She says again and then I see her in my doorway.

I get up from my bed.

"Yeah I'm fine, I was thinking"

"Hey, it's going to be fine" She says and hugs me.

"It's your second day here and you'll get used to it, except the weather, I'm still not used to that"

I laugh.

She lives in the UK for like ten years now and I never had the chance to visit her, 'cause I couldn't afford it, so she visited us.

"The reason I called you is, 'cause my friend Maura invited me for dinner and you can come too if you want?"

"I'm not really in the mood to go out, sorry Alli maybe next time"