Chapter 20: Paris

Chapter 20: Paris

--------------------

*Louis' POV*

"What did she say?" I ask Niall when he walks in.

"Nothing, I think she's working at the moment"

"Oh, do you think she would come?"

"I don't know Louis, she changed, I don't really know what's going on in her head lately"

I sigh.

"Do you think she has someone?"

"You mean as in boyfriend?"

"Yes"

"I don't know, she doesn't talk about those things, maybe Perrie knows, she visited her last week"

"Okay, maybe I should ask her"

"Louis?"

"Yes?"

"Are you staying here now or is it just a break?"

"I don't know, I think it was stupid of me to think that I would come back and that Prim would be waiting for me"

"Well maybe she moved on because you didn't talk"

"I know, I was so busy and time difference and stuff, doesn't make it easier"

"I understand"

"Do you think she would like it if I visit her in Paris?"

"Maybe, or I could come with you, so it isn't that awkward"

"Yeah maybe you should"

***

*Niall's POV*

"So you think it's okay that we come over tomorrow?"

"Em... I guess" She says.

"Prim if you don't want to just say it"

"It's not that I don't want to, but it has been so long since I saw him, I don't know how I am going to react at that"

"He doesn't know either, but you can figure things out"

"You really want us back to getter, don't you?"

"I just want that we can be like the good old times, just the three of us having fun, and you can show us places, so are you in or not?"

I hear her sigh.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yes, the train will arrive around 3pm is that okay?"

"Yes, but I have to work until 3:30pm, so do you think you can do something or do should I ask my boss to.."

"No no, it's okay, see you tomorrow Prim"

"Okay! See ya!"

I put my phone back and walk in the living room.

"So? How is plan get Louis and Prim back to getter going?" My mom asks.

"I don't know, they are both scared to meet each other, but I just don't understand why they stopped talking to each other?"

"Maybe they both knew that a long distance relationship wasn't going to work and they didn't want to say it to each other, so they just stopped talking"

I sigh.

"I hope Louis stays now, he told me he didn't know what he would do, I think that he wants to stay for Prim, so that's a good sign right?"

"Well I guess so"

"I think that.." I get cut off by the door bell.

"I'll get it" I say.

I walk towards the door and open it.

"Hi Nialler!" Louis says.

"Hi Louis, you sound happy?"

"I am, I talked to Perrie and she says that Prim has still feelings for me, but that she's just scared that I will leave her again if she told me"

"Oh, so what are you going to do then?"

"Well I'm going to Paris and I'm going to tell her that I love her and that I want to take her with me to America"

"To America?"

"Yes, I think she would love it! I asked my dad and it's okay for him, we'll have the chance to be with each other all day!"

"Wow wow, Louis! Isn't that a bit too fast?"

"What? No! We love each other! I can't wait until I'm there with her!"

I hope Prim thinks the same about that...

***

*Prim's POV*

I look at the clock. It's 3:10pm. They are probably already in Paris.

I'm freaking out!! What should I say to him?!?

"It'll be fine Prim" I hear and look up.

"I don't know Jenna! It's going to be so awkward!"

"Why?"

"Last time I saw him was at the airport, he was leaving and I was crying and he kissed me and now I feel like a stranger to him"

"Bullshit! It's going to be fine!!"

"I hope so"

"I'm pretty sure, but can you get some cups in the kitchen?" She asks.

"Yeah sure" I say and walk to the kitchen.

I take a few cups and walk back in.

"Here are the cups Jenna"

"Oh thank you and em.. you have visitors" She says and points at a table.

I look closer and see Niall and Louis sitting.

"What are they doing here?!"

"I don't know, they wanted to know where you work I guess"

"God! What am I going to do?!"

"Relax, just walk over there with their drinks and say hello" She says and I nod.

I take their cups and walk over to the table.

I clear my throat and they look up.

"Hey guys, I got your drinks" I say and place them on the table.

"Hey Prim" Louis says and looks me in the eyes.

"Hi Louis" I say.

...

-------------------

A/N: Hello!! I'm so stupid!! I wrote this a few days ago and I thought I posted it, but turns out that I forgot :/ sorry!

Please vote, comment and share!

Love you all ❤️❤️❤️