Chapter 7: You're the one for me

--------------

*Prim's POV*

It's 2am, I haven't slept at all. I feel so bad, if I just had sex with him, he would be happy now...

I know he said that he's not mad or something, but I don't know aren't men offended when you refuse to have sex with them?

I sigh.

I gently pull Louis' arm off my waist and get out the bed.

I quietly go down the stairs.

When I walk in the kitchen, I see a few things laying on the ground.

I pick them up and put them back on the counter.

A tear rolls over my cheek. I hate my life!

I see that my glass of water is broken on the ground.

I sit down next to the broken glass.

I take a shard, 'it's sharp enough to cut something' I think to myself.

I look at my wrist, they won't notice if I only add one.

I'm about to make another scar when suddenly the lights go on and I see Louis with tears in his eyes standing in the doorway.

"Louis, I'm sorry, I..." Before I could say something more, he hugs me.

"Please don't do this, I don't want you to get hurt" He says.

"I can't stop it, I just wanted to get my mind off all the things that I'm worrying about"

"Tell me what you're worrying about?" He says and I sigh.

"Louis maybe, we should stop this..." I whisper.

"No! Why would you do that? Don't you love me?"

"I do love you, but I'm not the right girl for you"

"Bullshit! Prim I love you and you're the one for me"

"You're the captain of the soccer team, you should be dating a cheerleader, not someone like me"

"I can decide who I date, captain of the soccer team or not, and you're much prettier than the cheerleader girls"

"That's not true, they have a perfect figure, their skin is flawless and perfect tanned, look at me, I'm the girl with scars over my whole body, who wants someone like me?"

"I do" He says.

"I love you and I don't care if you think that those girls from cheerleading are so much prettier, I want you and only you"

I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Thank you, Louis"

"Hey, I do everything to make my Flower Girl happy"

I yawn.

"Come" He says and gets up.

"It's time to sleep" I nod and follow him upstairs.

***

"So I heard that you stayed at Louis' place this weekend?" Niall asks me when we're walking in the hallway.

"Yeah, it was fun"

"Where is he now?"

"He had to pick up his mom and sisters from the train station"

"You know that it'll be much tougher when his mom is here to be with Louis"

"I know he told me, but he's going to tell her that he's my tutor"