Chapter 12: It's for the best'

------------------------

*Niall's POV*

I look at the clock and sigh.

Prim and Louis haven't talked to each other for days and I'm all on my own.

I don't understand why Louis don't believe her, the person who came up with that Prim has a psychical disorder is so stupid!

Maybe I should visit Prim...

**

I call on, and Alli opens the door.

"Hi Niall, how you doing?"

"Hey Alli, good! Is Prim home?"

"Yes she's in her room, come in"

"Thank you" I say and walk in.

"Oh and Niall" She says when I walk upstairs.

"Yes?"

"Don't question what happened to her arm and don't talk about Louis, it's really killing her"

"Okay Alli" I say and walk to her room.

I knock on her door.

"Come in" I hear her say and I walk in.

"Hey Prim" I say and she looks up.

"Niall?"

"Yes, I know that you probably don't want to see someone right now, but maybe we can go to the fair?"

"Okay" She says, I'm a bit surprised 'cause I thought she won't accept my offer.

"Good, do you wanna change first?"

"No I'm good" She says and walks over to me.

"Thank you Niall"

"Your welcome" I say and hug her.

"You're the first person, who acts normal to me, I'm not crazy, I know what happened!" She says with tears in her eyes.

"It's okay, I believe you, now let's go!" I say and she nods.

I look down, so I can take her hand when I see that she has a bandage around her right arm.

I want to ask her something about it, when I remember what Alli said, I couldn't talk about it, so I just walk out. I'll ask Alli later.

**

"This is so much fun Niall!" She says when we're eating cotton candy.

"What do you think about the ferris wheel?"

"I'm afraid of heights Niall"

"C'mon! It'll be fun!" I say and take her hand.

*Louis' POV*

"C'mon Louis, don't look so sad!" Luke says.

"Yeah Lou! We're at your favorite place! The fair!" Daisy yells.

"Okay Louis, I'm going with the girls, so you and Luke can do what you want" My mom says.

I nod.

"Hey we can go to the kissing booth, I bet the girls you can kiss are so hot!"

"Nah, you can go, I think I'll just walk around a bit"

"Hey Louis, just get that girl out of you're head, why didn't you accept Eleanor's offer?"

"'Cause, I can't date Eleanor"

"Why not? Primrose betrayed you and not only you, she betrayed everybody"