Chapter 23: Confession

---------------------

-Earlier-

*Louis' POV*

We're playing truth or dare when suddenly Liam calls Prim her name.

"Hey Prim!"

"Liam!!" She yells excited and hugs him.

"Join us, we're playing truth or dare"

"Ugh I hate that game!" She says and I chuckle, but luckily nobody notice.

"C'mon it'll be fun"

"Mmkay" She says and sits down next to Liam and Perrie.

"So I think it was Josh's turn"

"Yes! Liam, truth or dare?"

"..Dare!"

"I dare you to make out with Prim" Josh smirks.

No! That's not happening!!

"Err.. mate I don't think that..."

Yeah that's true Liam, you're not kissing her!

"She's your friend, I don't think she'll mind if you do, so are you doing it or not?" Josh asks him again.

Prim and Liam look at each other, she won't kiss him, right? But what if they already did when I was gone? No stop thinking that Louis! She won't kiss him!

"It's fine, it's just a game Liam" She smiles.

No! Please tell me I heard that wrong!!

He clears his throat and leans closer to her. He wraps his arms around her beautiful waist.

He's holding my gorgeous Prim.

I can't take this anymore! I feel tears in my eyes and I can't cry here. I stand up and run out without saying a word.

***

How could she?! I thought that there was a small chance that she still loved me, but I guess I was wrong. She did move on, I mean nothing to her!

I look at my phone and I have a missed call and a few unread messages.

I ignore them and lie down.

I look at the stars above me and sigh.

I lost her, my gorgeous Prim...

***

After twenty minutes I suddenly hear footsteps.

I quickly sit up and turn around.

It's Prim...

"Hey" She just says.

"Hi"

"Why did you leave the party? I thought you were having fun?"

"Not really, I just wanted to be alone"

"Oh, can I join?"

I nod and she sits down next to me.

We stay quiet for a few minutes until she suddenly clears her throat.

"I'm sorry" She says and waits for me to say something, but I stay quiet.

"I didn't even kiss him, I pushed him away when I saw you were gone"

"So if I stayed, you would've kissed him?"

"I don't know, but what I know is that I shouldn't have accept the dare in the first place"

"Why?"

"Because, I don't want to hurt you"

"I don't understand, it's not like we are dating, you can kiss as many guys as you want"

"Oh well, I just thought that.."

"You just thought what?! That I still have feelings for you and that I came here to cry, because the one I love is kissing another guy?!!" I yell.

"Sorry I just, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have come here" She says with tears in her eyes and stands up.

"Prim, I'm sorry, I don't know why I acted like that"

"No I totally understand, you made it very clear that you have zero feelings for me. I can't stay here, because I have, I still have feelings for you Louis, they were never gone, I thought you would feel the same, but looks that I'm just a stupid girl"

"No you're not stupid! I'm just an asshole! I was so fucking jealous of Liam! I couldn't take it anymore, I thought you moved on, I'm sorry I yelled at you! I love you Prim, I love you so much, I can't even describe how much! I don't want to leave you ever again, I even want to move to Paris, if that's the only way to keep you close to me! I can't live without you!"

Before I could catch my breath after my long confession, her lips meet mine. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closer.

We break the kiss to catch out breaths.

"I love you too Louis" She says and I smile.

I sit back down and gently put her on my lap.

"How did you even know I was here?" I ask and kiss her cheek.

"This is our place remember? The lake?"

"Yeah"

"I came here everyday when you were gone, I even have a picture of it in my new apartment, so every time I see it, I think about you"

"I just have a picture of you in my room, that's easier" I say and she chuckles.

"Louis?"

"Hmm?"

"I don't want you to move to Paris"

"What? Why not?"

"We both know that we don't belong there"

"Where do you wanna go?"

"I don't care as long as I'm with you"

"What about L.A.?"

"No, too much bad memories"

"Maybe just here?"

"I want to go somewhere I've never been"

"What about we just make a world tour, we just travel around and visit all the place we've always wanted to see, we start with Europe, then America, Asia and Oceania"

"Sounds perfect!"

"That's agreed!" I say and kiss her again.

"Can we just stay here for tonight?" She asks.

"Yeah, I'll just take a blanket out of my car, I don't want you to get sick"

"Okay"

*Niall's POV*

"How long has it been?" I ask Perrie.

"Almost an hour"

"I hope nothing ha-" I get cut off by my phone.

"It's Prim!" I say and open the message.

From: Prim

Don't worry, everything is okay. We're at the lake and we're going to stay here for the night ;) Prim

"Looks like they're going to have make up sex" I say.

"Niall! It's so clear that you need a girlfriend, you'll see how romantic that it is!" Perrie says.

"We'll see about that!" I say and she laughs.

----------------------

A/N: So this was the last chapter!!! It went so fast! I'll still post an epilogue and I hope you enjoyed reading this! I loved writing it!!

Lots of love!! ❤️❤️❤️