20 ❤

I Woke up in Chris arms and scrambled out the bed. My phone vibrated getting my attention. 15 Unread messages and hell if twitter mentions.
Unread Messages;

Trey 😏😂❤
: Rasha ! Come and get these damn monkeys out of my house, go to Chris house .
: Rasha Wtf Go home, I'm Finna get some Cuddy !
: Make sure the doors locked
: SAFE SEX !!
:not to loud when my babies sleep!

' Mom 💝💕💕'
: Hi Hunny, thanksgivings coming up soon what do you guys have in mind? Let me know and kiss my babies. Love you guys 💕. Ohh and tell Chris hello son 😉😉.

' Drake 😄😘'
: Hey Baby Girl. Listen Hit me up when you can I want you to do this real special song with me for Ramia🙏

'Onika 😜😜'

: Hey Barbie Bitchhhh 😜😜😉! Where the hell you been girl ! I miss your ass literally 😜, but I see you back with Chris huhhhhh !

' Tyga 😑🔫🔫'
: Look Rasha I want to see my kids call me when you wake please.
: Rasha This would be the first year we Spend Ramia's birthday Apart, and I'm really not stable to face that obstacle alone, please reach out to me.

I replied to everyone's messages and wondered why my twitter was blowing up more than the usual. Scrolling down my mentions I see why.
' @Kingsgirl I need you today more than I ever needed you before, I want you today more than I ever had before , I love you more than I've ever loved anyone before! ❤ '
I replied back to his fans response to his tweet.
'@Kingsgirl are you back with Tyga ?
@Phuckyouuu NO!'
I felt a soft touch on my left arm as Chris peeped over my shoulder. " He Can get the kids but I'm not comfortable with him getting you alone " ... I respected Chris to much to disrespect his wishes. I replied back to Micheal Text ' Im only coming if Chris can! ' his response was " I promise I'll be civil ". Chris Showered and got the kids ready while I finished my hair.
' Hey Babe, I'm going to call Aubrey, I think we should swing by the studio first ' we agreed and left .